Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So after playing the betas I am stoked to get my hands on a full build. Weapon unlocks and whatever you get should be a blast. If full game follows beta expect vermintide where guns are a problem solver and situational. Melee was definitely the main damage dealer.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Earlier today I heard one "sub class" per character. Shame, since Vermintide had a dozen(?) and good DLC.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Might add more later but also maybe the customization aspect is deeper so it's not as needed. A lot of the subclass changes are fairly minor stuff that could be a talent tree and such.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
VT2 I think finally got its last subclasses just as this was coming out so, they could be a long ass time but will come.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
VT2 I think finally got its last subclasses just as this was coming out so, they could be a long ass time but will come.
I think Sienna is still awaiting her DLC subclass. Who knows if it ever comes out.

Confirmed:
Sienna when, though???
Sienna has been slated to release after Darktide and after we push out some further content in 2022 for Vermintide that will help set the stage for her. Sienna will be after this 2022 content, but how long after is yet TBD.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I played this morning...

Game runs pretty bad.

3080ti. 5120x1440. 32G of 3600 mem. 5800X. Have to drop graphics to low, and enable DLSS for performance to even get 75FPS, with dips in the 50's.

Did the big Ogre guy, and I really don't like his initial kit. I HOPE you can get other shit.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wondering if this has the same thing going on as Cyberpunk did with the 1080ti being seemingly perfect with more powerful cards having issyas. I'll be finding out soonish.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Three random crashes in like an hour. No idea why. Keybinds don't stick for me even after a successful logout.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
There are mouse senze...

As for your crashes, verify your files. Steam is king shit now at corrupting installation files. A few friends checked theirs and over 100 were corrupt. Once they did that it ran well.

I'm not sure what's going on with Steam the last year, but updating is abysmal and shit gets corrupted almost every update. I've been downloading 100mb for this game for 6 hours. It simply will not speed up, however, if I restart my PC it will hit 6mb/s for about 30 seconds then tank to 4 b/s.