Warhammer 40k: Darktide

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Was hoping to see ammo counters by now, I imagine they still tweaking them and wanted to avoid the speculation.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Was hoping to see ammo counters by now, I imagine they still tweaking them and wanted to avoid the speculation.

I hope you can do ranged all you want in this one other than supers.

Would be a nice change and a good thing with this universe. Also, that skull sewer pipe has me thinking I need to make that into a desk or wall lamp at the very beginning of the video.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Still. All Nurgle all the time is getting tiring. Even if he is my favorite I'd like a little variety.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Still. All Nurgle all the time is getting tiring. Even if he is my favorite I'd like a little variety.
Maybe if there was a story element to it I'd care which chaos god they were using.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Vermintide 2 promo went the same way, it was all Skaven at first like Vermintide 1, until they finally revealed Chaos stuff which added a lot of variety. While it's not guaranteed, it's quite possible that they just aren't showing another entire race. Genestealers/nids would be an obvious choice for something fundamentally different for example.

Overall looks alright, probably worth the price when it releases, whether it'll have longevity after that though depends on a lot of factors, but don't think this is anywhere close to release so plenty of time to see.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Are those players just bad?

Regular Guard trooper seems like the least useful in the vids so far. All the other classes doing way more up front.
Yes they are bad and are probably playing on a veteran equivalent difficulty setting.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah I love when people demo'ing games take damage on purpose to be like "oooo challenge"

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Either that or it's game "journalists" who just fucking suck.

Imagine if they showed footage from someone capable of solo-Cata level gameplay. You'd think the game was piss-easy.

• 1Like