Warhammer 40k: Darktide

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
The Emperor gifted me this dagger. He is really tempting me to do the dagger cheese build.

View attachment 446939

Would need still lacerate and haymaker for the cheese, though. Although they did fix the bug where bleeds never expire and lacerate being applied with grenades (lol), it's still the tankiest zealot build.

It seems like they tamped down the interaction with Crucian Roulette's crit bonus, but it's definitely still there. It might just be multiplicative now. I enjoy it but I get that running around with an empty gun just for the crit bonus must be unintended.

Also Lacerate still procs haymaker haha. The dot doesn't last forever anymore, but a bleed tick can still instakill a humanoid:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some of these were obvious, some of them are holdovers from VT2 like quick reloading, but a few were new to me like push-dodging a burster. Gonna try remapping tag to lclick, seems like a pretty handy trick.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Imho, don't map to l-click. what if you want to mark a demonhost? or just wasting ammo. you'd need to swap to melee first every time.
I have mouse 4 for that.
I put crouch on c. dodge to shift.
Burster push is going to vary with weapon mobility, stagger power.

And yeah, had a 4+ demonhost run last night in a dark mission. was on my zealot alt. so only t2, everyone was rank 2-9. 2 ogryn, me zealot, iirc 4th was a vet. I want to say it was the vet, that attacked it EVERY time.
I don't remember if either ogryn had a shield. Both did know how to block/dodge either way. and of course so did I. I did also have a flamer, so when it wasn't on me, I just burned it down fast. First one killed one of us, while I had to take out the horde that came. Then I tanked it, while the ogryn killed it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Gonna try remapping tag to lclick, seems like a pretty handy trick.

Well fuck me!

giphy.gif

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The left click is meh. Especially if you have a ranged weapon in hand. Wanna just avoid that demon? Nade to the face instead! Is there a way to mark more than one target? Since most times, I am the ONLY one doing the marking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The left click is meh. Especially if you have a ranged weapon in hand. Wanna just avoid that demon? Nade to the face instead! Is there a way to mark more than one target? Since most times, I am the ONLY one doing the marking.

There isn't, why I always try to mark other specials.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
I noticed the veteran level 30 feats proc off "priority targets", that's when they're market yellow while volley is active right? Or would you have to tag them too? My vet's like 12 or something.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I noticed the veteran level 30 feats proc off "priority targets", that's when they're market yellow while volley is active right? Or would you have to tag them too? My vet's like 12 or something.

There is a talent that marks them yellow for your entire team, I think it's the level 15 talent. You still have to mark them with Red after that ability is on cool down, but a good vet can use it to take out the most dangerous targets before it expires.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user