Warhammer 40k

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
a007a1bdbc7c0f2bc8d192b9159ecf0d.png

?????????????

would it have been absurd if it was a female actor asking to not show her dark meat?

Who the fuck watched Witcher 'for the sex scenes?'

You serious? Lots of chicks. Women that wouldn't normally give a shit about a Witcher show loved him in it.

Based on that and the shittiness of the writers, I wouldn't be surprised if they started going down some 50 Shades of Gray chick flick route and this was his way of saying "Fuck that"

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
I mean, who in their right mind ever watched anything Henry Cavill for stuff above the neck?

The proverbial paint drying has more acting range than that mug.

From Superman to Witcher, the sole reason he's ever been in front of a camera were .... aaabbs.

bfa3c38b77931792ef42a3cb6f89bb97ae-13-henry-cavill.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
i'm guessing that the writers wanted a 3 way love triangle between Geralt Yennefer and Ciri and Henry told them to pound fucking sand ciri is his fucking daughter you pedo groomer pieces of shit and then the writers got all butthurt.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
More like they wanted him to do a sex scene with Triss and said that's not believable.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lazy fucker. It's alleged to be the transcript from an upcoming Deuxmoi podcast (whoever the fuck that is), is only a partial, and is the beginning of what appears to be a smear campaign against Cavill.

View attachment 448721

The petty bleating of a coattail riding sheep being ignored by the lion.

Henry Cavil can do no wrong and will make this WH40k TV series the greatest scifi space opera since Battlestar Galactica.

I don't even care what era or plotlines are used but the more that the astartes are kept as unassailable demigods the better. The books that go into the trials of them and humanize them kind of tarnish the appeal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't even care what era or plotlines are used but the more that the astartes are kept as unassailable demigods the better. The books that go into the trials of them and humanize them kind of tarnish the appeal.
What the fuck Tuco, since when did you still have good takes?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The petty bleating of a coattail riding sheep being ignored by the lion.

Henry Cavil can do no wrong and will make this WH40k TV series the greatest scifi space opera since Battlestar Galactica.

Keep them as the Emperor's Angels.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
nah the other mage bitch is super hot

View attachment 448993
That's who I had at number 1, since Ciri was a teenager.

Being the second or third most attractive woman on a show of mostly ugly women, still makes her the second or third most attractive woman on the show...

2022-12-20 18.40.07 www.imdb.com 4c2b84bd29a2.png

2022-12-20 18.40.41 www.imdb.com 3d1436b536a6.png

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I though yen looked pretty hot in the show. Tris and the black bitch are the 2 worst casting decisions in the past decade.

But who cares it's all heresy now.

breaking news GIF by NowThis

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users