Warhammer 40k

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Christmas boxes revealed, the Raven Guard one is getting panned, but i will probably pick it up since I don’t have any of its contents (outside some monopose eliminators from a previous box)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Christmas boxes revealed, the Raven Guard one is getting panned, but i will probably pick it up since I don’t have any of its contents (outside some monopose eliminators from a previous box)
Thanks for that

man the Custodis look good

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The knights box is great, if you buy two of it you just have the current competitive lists

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Any link to just ago these new boxes? Been long out of it but might buy kits to send off to be painted.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Any link to just ago these new boxes? Been long out of it but might buy kits to send off to be painted.
Im hoping as soon as the links are up someone post it here. I’m going to get those imperial knights.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

As you guys guessed custodians and ik are the best.
I am gonna buy the Custodes set that is talked about in this video when it releases, and combo it up with the combat patrol set.

This is my 1st miniature army, and reading into the codex (on waaaghpedia) for the Custodes, I am gravitating really towards the Dread Host as my Shield Host of choice.

Castellan Axes seem to be the name of the game for that Shield Host. Does anyone know if the Combat Patrol box comes with those axes?

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am gonna buy the Custodes set that is talked about in this video when it releases, and combo it up with the combat patrol set.

This is my 1st miniature army, and reading into the codex (on waaaghpedia) for the Custodes, I am gravitating really towards the Dread Host as my Shield Host of choice.

Castellan Axes seem to be the name of the game for that Shield Host. Does anyone know if the Combat Patrol box comes with those axes?
Have you read Horus Heresy? If not you need to. Custodes are so bad ass.

I’d buy it but sukik sukik is building one already. I’ll grab Knights.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Have you read Horus Heresy? If not you need to. Custodes are so bad ass.
Since LegendofTotalWar has stopped streaming during my working hours, I will probably pick up a lot of audiobooks and listen to them while I work.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since LegendofTotalWar has stopped streaming during my working hours, I will probably pick up a lot of audiobooks and listen to them while I work.

He just done for the year, or did he announce he's stopping for good?

Muurloen

He just done for the year, or did he announce he's stopping for good?
His chat as been wearing him down for a long time on his stream. He said he had a massive purge of repeat offenders for being toxic. IDK if they were superchatters or not.

Thing is that TW:WH3 isnt challenging to him, and the end game crisis mechanic isnt fun to him either. However, the Orion This Total War Campaign was the most I've seen him challenged in a long long time.

Comboing shitty chat, with a game that is just a grind and poses no challenge to you anymore. I get why he has quit, and I think it is for the foreseeable future.

It is partially his own fault for streaming 6 days a week for 5+ hours, sometimes up to 7+ hours, and not taking extended breaks from time to time to recharge. Its classic burnout 101.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The audiobooks are great, I have been working through them the past year so far

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm definitely going for that Watchers at the gate custodes box. I have the combat patrol already. I should have a nice Custodes army started with those two.

• 1Like

Muurloen

I'm definitely going for that Watchers at the gate custodes box. I have the combat patrol already. I should have a nice Custodes army started with those two.
You and me both, Brother.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My first premium chaos came today with issue 16-19.

two packs of terrain models
5 assault intercessors
One technomancer

One chaos sorcerer
2 chaos greater possessed
10 chaos space marine with a special mission called stop the ritual including terrain.

1668468849583.jpeg

• 2Like