Warhammer 40k

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Link:

graph:

1665065531502.jpeg

Tyranids and Harlequins about to get the nerf hammer. Ultramarines/adeptus mech buffs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't wait for that -1pt cost reduction to Kataphrons baby

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
RE: Kataphron: At the moment no, but if they get Core in the data slate they'll be significantly improved. Admech's web of buffs has a lot of random restrictions! The Cult Mechanicum (chonky robots) half of the Army honestly needs some general buffs, as it's kind of vestigial compared to the Skitarii (skinny cyborgs) half at the moment. It has a really cool army of renown, but those rules expire in January, and force you to hang out in your deployment zone, which makes it hard to control the board in the terrain heavy games of 9th edition. The Skitarii Army of Renown is way stronger, but also expires in January.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just put in my Votann preorder, half a year of hobby budget at work.

1 Brokhyr Iron-master
2 Brokhyr Thunderkyn box
1 Combat Patrol: Leagues of Votann
2 Cthonian Beserks box
3 Einhyr Hearthguard box
1 Grimnyr
2 Hekaton Land Fortress
2 Hernkyn Pioneers box
2 Leagues of Votann Dice Set
2 Sagitaur

Now to find three bored friends to help me get it all assembled and painted before January's balance patch and finalizing lists for LVO.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah for how long it takes to do this stuff, your list's point values can change in that time. Whew

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
That's why you buy 3-4k points worth so you have options ready to go. Still kinda crazy though.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I 100% guarantee the new points in January will randomly make me need six Saggitaur since I only grabbed two

• 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Salt: Store calls me back five days later (so, after other preorder options sold out) to tell me the preorder was past their order deadline so they can only get me 1 of each box.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know where I could find all Warhammer 40k Codexes scanned in one place? For download, I mean.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know where I could find all Warhammer 40k Codexes scanned in one place? For download, I mean.
For scans, there's the usual sites for stuff online, plus scribd. But if you just need easy to read rules, my go-to is Wahapedia

• 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So playing Total War has basically got me interested in playing table top. I do understand that WH Fantasy is dead and ill to go mostly a 3rd party route if I want to build a fantasy army.

At my local hobby shop, Horus Heresy seems to be more actively played than 40k.

Someone tell me the pros & cons of investing into either game.

Could you cross play units from one game to the other?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So playing Total War has basically got me interested in playing table top. I do understand that WH Fantasy is dead and ill to go mostly a 3rd party route if I want to build a fantasy army.

At my local hobby shop, Horus Heresy seems to be more actively played than 40k.

Someone tell me the pros & cons of investing into either game.

Could you cross play units from one game to the other?
Yes you can cross play especially if you pick an army that is still around in 40K. (Imperial fists/Dark Angels/ iron warriors/ Alpha legion) etc

also there is Kill Team that uses tons of your 40K stuff.

I’d collect 40K. However I’m hearing Age of Sigmar got that No Man Sky treatment and it’s much better. I’m just a 40k guy.

• 2Like