Warhammer 40k

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I want to see someone with World Eaters, Thousand Sons, and Tau for armies. Learn to do one thing, and do it well XD

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In Warhammer, kit bashing and customization is encouraged. Do what you think is cool.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Id leave it up to your ability to explain it away with a few source material rips. Feel free to homebrew and as mentioned it is encouraged.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Id leave it up to your ability to explain it away with a few source material rips. Feel free to homebrew and as mentioned it is encouraged.
Well, I don’t remember this specifics (So much to absorb), but I remember reading that certain armors have ground up bits of the emperor’s armor and they would go to any length to recover it. It would be safe to assume that various pieces of gear recovered from fallen marines at Istvaan V would have a similar affect.

Another thing (for now):

I have Bray’Arth. I found a MultiMelta that would work with his, but his data sheet speaks nothing of it. How would that work?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I have Bray’Arth. I found a MultiMelta that would work with his, but his data sheet speaks nothing of it. How would that work?
Anyone can correct me if I am incorrect.

If there isnt a weapon profile for the model that you want to put it on, then it, the model, wouldn't be useable in grand tournaments.

That being said, if you arent planning in competing in anything that involves GW sanctioned tournaments, you could ask the person you are playing if they can accept this unit built as you have it, as long as you are using the a multimelta damage profile.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Brad2770 Brad2770 an idea to save your unit, would be to magnitize his arms so your unit is rendered useless if it isnt accepted.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Brad2770 Brad2770 an idea to save your unit, would be to magnitize his arms so your unit is rendered useless if it isnt accepted.

Thanks for the video. Excellent idea.

I bought a tech priest and a second venerable dreadnought today. Going to run Bray”Arth with that tech priest and two additional venerables. Also got an Impulsor out of box, but still in sprues with instructions for $30. Found a place about 15 minutes away that is setting up to play weekly.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Making some progress on my Imperium necrons. I need to get what I have built a basic paint job so I can work on my Custodes. These were two of the first models I built and started painting.

IMG_20230207_222151.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5%-6% price increases again this year. Same as last year. I'm sure again in 2024.

Brad2770

So question about deployments-

The warhammer40k.fandom.com says that you can have a unit composition of 1-3 Venerable Dreadnoughts. Can you also have a Tech Priest in this unit if running three? (Bray’Arth, 2 Venerables and Tech Priest)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Take a look at servitors data sheet with regards to the tech priest. That has explicit language saying how to handle it. Compare that to your dreads and see if there's anything similar.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Take a look at servitors data sheet with regards to the tech priest. That has explicit language saying how to handle it. Compare that to your dreads and see if there's anything similar.
I found the info.

I need a tech marine for what I stated. But, since I already bought the tech priest and I’m now infatuated with the Knights, I’m going to run some knights and the squires/smaller knights with the tech priest after I get all of the Salamanders built. I’ll be running the main noble house on Mars. Forgot the name.

I did buy a tech marine today. Also got sone of my supplies. I have to go out of town for work for two weeks. My son will be picking up the rest of my orders while I’m gone. I ordered a leviathan dreadnought as well, but got a cool backstory for him-

Was a salamander, became deathwatch, got critically injured and became one of the first leviathan dreadnoughts. When he finally went insane, but didn’t die, got vaulted with the salamanders again. So he’ll be rocking a silver left arm with some deathwatch badging. My guys are also going to be called The Reclaimers. They mostly seek out gear that was lost during the drop site massacre, so will have Primaris rocking some Mark III and Mark VI pieces. (Mostly helmets and shoulders). Will also have one Primaris ex-deathwatch.
My future build station-
1083FA5B-FA4C-42D3-877E-F870356966F9.jpeg

My new tech marine and deathwatch bits.
3E947423-4CCE-4A14-8550-8A7F3EB2CC15.jpeg

I apologize if I’m shitting up the thread or asking noob questions, but I want everything to work out perfect for the lore and for the game. I haven’t been this stoked about a hobby in a long time.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
All of those things should work out great. Like every dread is "good" or better in standings last I looked.

And if ur gonna do some Mars, do some Mars

1676264928734.png

Eradicators obviously work too well in Salamander lists. Total obliteration is no joke.

1676265669943.png

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

I apologize if I’m shitting up the thread or asking noob questions, but I want everything to work out perfect for the lore and for the game. I haven’t been this stoked about a hobby in a long time.
Don't sweat it. I am new too and asking questions is apart of learning.

What I have found that has helped is getting the 9th edition codex (or refer to wahapedia) and getting battlescribe on your phone when building your army lists.

Battlescribe will tell you the errors you are making in keeping a list from being legal.

Example:
Screenshot_20230214-093145.jpg

Screenshot_20230214-093148.jpg
Screenshot_20230214-093206.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users