Warhammer 40k

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pretty good. Wish I had the time/desire again but 10th kind of fell flat for me and every time I am kind of interested in GW in the last year it's immediately out of stock so whatever.

Wait till the Cavill show comes out and everyone hops on the band wagon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wait till the Cavill show comes out and everyone hops on the band wagon
I can't wait for random retards to take over and ruin the last hobby I had that wasn't turned into a piece of generic woke shit tied to a failed cinematic universe.

Everyone keeps cheering this on (muh particular thing should be for everyone!) but all I see is a future of hollow esports like content and a complete dumbing down of the universe and reintroduction of female space marines as they fall over themselves to be popular with leftists.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't wait for random retards to take over and ruin the last hobby I had that wasn't turned into a piece of generic woke shit tied to a failed cinematic universe.

Everyone keeps cheering this on (muh particular thing should be for everyone!) but all I see is a future of hollow esports like content and a complete dumbing down of the universe and reintroduction of female space marines as they fall over themselves to be popular with leftists.
Which Primarchs are gay, female and black do you think?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Which Primarchs are gay, female and black do you think?
All of them. That's the magic of muh science!

Remember when all blood angels looked basically like Sanguinius? Now they're filled with random rainbow. Interesting the only chapter that "must" look a specific way is salamanders despite large amounts of recruits not being from Nocturne.

Also there's two unknown Primarchs they can always bring back and what's the gayest selliest-outiest way for them to do so? Muh Females! Muh Nostalgia because we made some sculpts once! Muh shutup bigot all the new kits just contain both heads!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No doubt they will come hard at GW for it. Product availability and commission work is gonna be something else.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Pretty good. Wish I had the time/desire again but 10th kind of fell flat for me and every time I am kind of interested in GW in the last year it's immediately out of stock so whatever.
With this last Balance Dataslate, I want to play a match again and proxy a sister of silence as a Callidus. My codex is coming within a couple of months, so I may just hold off on it and wait for it along with the new HQ (hopefully more than that comes with the codex).

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
All of them. That's the magic of muh science!

Remember when all blood angels looked basically like Sanguinius? Now they're filled with random rainbow. Interesting the only chapter that "must" look a specific way is salamanders despite large amounts of recruits not being from Nocturne.

Also there's two unknown Primarchs they can always bring back and what's the gayest selliest-outiest way for them to do so? Muh Females! Muh Nostalgia because we made some sculpts once! Muh shutup bigot all the new kits just contain both heads!
FLVmmxEWQAEJSrR.jpg_large.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It just goes against all the fucking lore of the god damn series. Not one fucking moment should be spent on the sexuality or the color of a character - as a fucking demon army is invading through a fucking wormhole on one side of the planet, and the seeds of the fucking swarm are landing on the other. Fuck your social justice warrior bullshit ass woke shit and worry about the real fucking issues, just like real life.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If GW cucks out to leftists by changing basic lore, they'll probably lose their fan base.

The primarchs and space marines are all non-sexual in all the lore I've read. They literally live to kill. They're essentially seexually neutered because of how they were engineered. Outside of tumbler fanfic, there is no space marine bumping uglies.

And why do you even need female space marines when you have the adeptus sororitas?

1707146498039.png

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Leman Russ - Black Viking Lesbian

Ferrus Manus - Bumbling White Male

Vulkan - Hispanic Lesbian, says a Spanish word in every sentance

Rogal Dorn - Fierce Black Woman

Roboute Guilliman - Black Woman like Cleopatra

Sanguinus - White Non Binary

Lion El'Johnson - White Gay Man

Jaghatai Khan - Pakistani Woman

Corvus Corax - Native American Two Spirit

Alpharius Omegon - Jewish, one Male, one Female.

Angron - Racist White Male

Konrad Curze - Evil White Male

Lorgar - Italian Male like The Pope

Mortarion - White Male Incel, doesn't wash

Perturabo - White Male Incel, has Autism

Magnus - Powerful Black Woman

Fulgrim - White Male Rapist

Horus - Muslim Arab Male Apostate, shaved beard off

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf

Muurloen

spoiling this

If this the how things end up in the present setting, Valdor is gonna be the savior of the Imperium from Chaos and maybe even the nids.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Especially last half, bananas ai art, going to not be good for like long one takes, but stitching stuff together, I'm hoping to see some incredible fan films from this.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

I am retiring my Chaos Cultists from competive play. I will still play them casually from time to time to stay sharp with them.

I have picked up the the Harlequins as my next competive team.

1000006410.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finally got my Repulsor done:
20240214_141910.jpg
20240214_141955.jpg
20240214_142120.jpg

Salamanders theme for this unit.

Doing some Iron Hands Aggressors then Calgar/Gulliman which will mean I have a unit from each of the 6 codex chapters and 2k points once those are done.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Muurloen

So is this blacksheilds army mostly Loyalists from Traitor Legions?
Yes, Loyalist marines from Traitor Legions.

It is for the Horus Heresy game, so its probably not going to be up to Primaris scale for 40k.

Tread carefully.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user