This could be more than amazing if greenlit.
Did he do that shitty Sopranos prequel?
This could be more than amazing if greenlit.
Yes, and he admitted after it bombed that he didn't rewatch the show before writing the script. 100% an idiot move. I'll give him another chance though.Did he do that shitty Sopranos prequel?
Tat prequel was fucking God awful.Yes, and he admitted after it bombed that he didn't rewatch the show before writing the script. 100% an idiot move. I'll give him another chance though.

Can't wait for the new black tranny superman reboot
As many people predicted, we're working our way back to the cable TV model of having one giant, bloated package to choose from that costs $200 a month and you are not interested in 90% of the content.will Paramount+ and HBO merge streaming services?

Weird how we all saw this coming years and years ago when Netflix figured it out and everyone else tried to follow suit. Doesn't matter to me, only streaming service I have is Amazon and that's because it comes with Prime. Only watch it for NFL ,rest I sail the high seas. Fuck 'em all.
what does CR do? heard the name just never been on it. Also thought it was one of those free things?Same plus Crunchyroll. Use CR way more than any other streaming service over the years.