Watch Dogs

spronk

FPS noob
watch dogs runs on a custom engine called disrupt they built for the game (was originally going to be a driving game!)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
watch dogs runs on a custom engine called disrupt they built for the game (was originally going to be a driving game!)
In that case I could see removing some of this stuff could save time bug testing if you know it isn't going into the console versions

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The cynic in mean wants to blame console parity for this whole mess, but it's probably just incompetence and not being able to get it stable enough for the release date that marketing required.

Still though, the fact that this shit is a performancegainfor most systems is pretty mind boggling. My pirated copy on an i7-960/gtx760 went from ~35-45fps on high to the same fps on ultra. Makes you wonder if it wasn't an intentional crippling =\

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
This game felt a lot like AC1. Decently solid foundation to build a series on, but light-ish on content and after a while you are doing the same thing over and over.

I have to say I am looking forward to the DLCs and Watch Dogs 2 /shrug.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I just wish the map was littered with gang hideouts, or even have gangs set them up over time as you compromise others.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Curious on whether this is worth playing. All I've really heard about the game is that it was over-hyped, repetitive, with shitty driving. Is there anything to redeem it? Was so pumped about this game before it was released but the negative vibe since then made me stay away.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Curious on whether this is worth playing. All I've really heard about the game is that it was over-hyped, repetitive, with shitty driving. Is there anything to redeem it? Was so pumped about this game before it was released but the negative vibe since then made me stay away.
It is indeed worth playing if you play it the way I did.

I heard all the hype shit and heard about it getting repetitive, boring etc

So I just went full steam ahead and played basically only the story and fooled around a little to make money to buy the guns I wanted. Didn't get side tracked by side missions.

Playing through like that was very enjoyable and one of the better games I played on PS4 so far.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have that problem with all open world games. I dick around with all the side content and get burned out before I ever finish the main game. Never finished any of the GTA or AC games