Watches

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wear an American Invicta

invicta-29669.jpg

?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I feel like Legos are the new watches. Daughter wants a specific set that’s out of stock since 2019. Amazon says x 5 in price. FML.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A little necroing of this thread.

Ordered my first watch in like 30 years. Just started enjoying watch repair videos on Youtube and then saw this Seiko watch that was kinda affordable and I really like the look of it. So I ordered one to check it out. Probably not to everyones taste but like the orange and black and that the dial is kinda simple.

My current Smart Watch (Gear S3) is worthless and runs out of battery after half a day and I don't really need the "Smart" part of it anyway.

SEIKO-SRPH33-4.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
A little necroing of this thread.

Ordered my first watch in like 30 years. Just started enjoying watch repair videos on Youtube and then saw this Seiko watch that was kinda affordable and I really like the look of it. So I ordered one to check it out. Probably not to everyones taste but like the orange and black and that the dial is kinda simple.

My current Smart Watch (Gear S3) is worthless and runs out of battery after half a day and I don't really need the "Smart" part of it anyway.

View attachment 462001
Smart watches are dumb. Automatic mechanisms or nothing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Going through my stuff i found a watch i was gifted when i was much younger. Sector Expander 210 Chrono. Don't know much about this watch other than it was bought in Switzerland. Always thought it looked great and has a comfortable weight to it. Wore it everyday in my 20s. Been sitting in a drawer for years, needs a battery and cleaning at the least. Anyone know more about these?

PXL_20230312_203237381.jpg