Water Sprinkler Of Nem Ankh

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Folor, we all are a bunch of EQ nerds, tits or not we think making an epic irl is cool.

Nerdy? yeah, but, well, duh.

Its okay if you jacked it 2 vanessas tits bro, admit it, it is okay we still love you here, FOH is an accepting place...well, kinda.
Foler, your Freud is showing.

Vanessa, that's an awesome job. Nicely done.
Yo I dont know why everyone is ganging up on me in this thread. It's like I can't have a different opinion than you? SJW rabid wolves in here.

• 3Picard
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Yo I dont know why everyone is ganging up on me in this thread. It's like I can't have a different opinion than you? SJW rabid wolves in here.

Yf2JO11.gif

Siliconemelons

Foler Foler what epic would you make, come now - let us reunite all us forum bros and nerd talk and look at boobies, the foundation of life as we know it :)

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
This project gets my stamp of approval.

Now we just need to find a master smith to forge some HoT Akkirus armor + Dark Elf helm.

• 1Barf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler what epic would you make, come now - let us reunite all us forum bros and nerd talk and look at boobies, the foundation of life as we know it :)
Are you serious? What do you think I am some larping cosplay comic Con fag? What's the point of making something that has no real use from a fictional world? What a huge fucking waste of time. Are you all the same fuckers who collect action figures and comics too?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Are you serious? What do you think I am some larping cosplay comic Con fag? What's the point of making something that has no real use from a fictional world? What a huge fucking waste of time. Are you all the same fuckers who collect action figures and comics too?
Ragebringer epic confirmed.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, come on guys, Foler can just buy cool shit with his millions of dollars in investments, duh! Fucking plebes.

Great job Vanessa. It came out looking better than I thought it would, and those cake spikes really helped in that respect. I wish I had Foler-money so I could buy that sword I linked earlier in this thread (Stormbringer) and have my own nerd weapon! It would do nothing but hang on a wall or sit on a table, but it would be awesome!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, come on guys, Foler can just buy cool shit with his millions of dollars in investments, duh! Fucking plebes.

Great job Vanessa. It came out looking better than I thought it would, and those cake spikes really helped in that respect. I wish I had Foler-money so I could buy that sword I linked earlier in this thread (Stormbringer) and have my own nerd weapon! It would do nothing but hang on a wall or sit on a table, but it would be awesome!
To get foler-money you don't sit on your ass jacking it to making/buying useless shit like larping swords and costumes.

Foler-money 101

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
To get foler-money you don't sit on your ass jacking it to making/buying useless shit like larping swords and costumes.

Foler-money 101
Don't forget eating like a poor. I understand that's a key tenet of Foler-money 101.