Water Sprinkler Of Nem Ankh

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Nice work, looks legit for just cobbling with no experience. Looks convention worthy.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I was a cleric on 3 servers in EQ, farmed that thing twice. It looks very nice, good job on it.

Now that you're done, fix your nails for fucks sake.

• 2Jew
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I remeber camping out Priest of Discord for this and having the whole guild pull to gether to get the item for me.... owned my soul to them after that tho...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Fuckin good to go. That was an especially good find for the spikes on the flail head. That's the kind of ingenuity I'll need to pull off Dredd one of these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lmao, it's insane the amount of dick slobbering pandering these closet fags are doing over your fake man tits. If this was a straight sane make posting this thread everyone would call him fgt and move it to rr. So many closeted homos in here.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't think that's true. There's a lot of super huge nerds here.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Who love dick. It's not mutually exclusive.

Point being some people would still geek out over it even if it wasn't a tranny making it. Just look at how many people here still obsessively play EQ.

Face it, this forum is just a collection of people with serious mental disorders.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Point being some people would still geek out over it even if it wasn't a tranny making it. Just look at how many people here still obsessively play EQ.

Face it, this forum is just a collection of people with serious mental disorders.
Well, I definitely can't disagree with that last sentence.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Lmao, it's insane the amount of dick slobbering pandering these closet fags are doing over your fake man tits. If this was a straight sane make posting this thread everyone would call him fgt and move it to rr. So many closeted homos in here.
How do you even use a keyboard with Trumps balls slapping against your chin?

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
How do you even use a keyboard with Trumps balls slapping against your chin?
Trump hater eh? Thanks for just confirming my hypothesis. Considering the fact the majority of trump haters are fringe groups filled with sexual deviants I think it's safe to say

You like dick.

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage

Siliconemelons

Folor, we all are a bunch of EQ nerds, tits or not we think making an epic irl is cool.

Nerdy? yeah, but, well, duh.

Its okay if you jacked it 2 vanessas tits bro, admit it, it is okay we still love you here, FOH is an accepting place...well, kinda.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Foler, your Freud is showing.

Vanessa, that's an awesome job. Nicely done.