Wayfinder -- new Free To Play MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Based on some feedback, this looks like Destiny instead of a traditional MMO.
Yea, not an MMO at all. Not sure how many ppl will be able to populate the Overworld, especially with cross play enabled (cross save will be a launch feature).

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Calling it an mmorpg might be a stretch, the characters are preset and not customizable.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
This was a very quick uninstall. Not sure what the target audience is here (people who like Destiny raids but want swords instead?) but it's certainly lacking in multiple areas.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I played the closed beta for like an hour. It felt like a much cheaper version of Wildstar. I like the orginal Wildstar, but this is a hard pass for me.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It was like 90% of the way there when they started their test phase. I'd say now its at 50% at best. I've literally never seen a team make the wrong decision every-single-time before.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It was like 90% of the way there when they started their test phase. I'd say now its at 50% at best. I've literally never seen a team make the wrong decision every-single-time before.

Oh really?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I posted before how it’s completely C tier. I don’t remember anything at all about the game now except by C tier I didn’t mean average.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
image_2023-08-18_213206196.png

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Warframe had the graphics going for it, don't know what the appeal of this is supposed to be seems like such a mid level effort.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Am I out of the loop on this, or is paying to play a free to play game normal shit nowadays?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Warframe had the graphics going for it, don't know what the appeal of this is supposed to be seems like such a mid level effort.
i actually really like the stylized look of this

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The game itself is alright, nothing different from the closed betas aside from a more complete UI. Someone at AS/DE didn't/doesn't want to spend money on server infrastructure apparently. They have failed to fix anything despite continually saying "we're increasing capacity every 15m!" blah blah blah. Tried to login an hour ago and got a 40k queue... nah, I'm out.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ill play this when its free. With the amount of negative press review, Im not dropping money on it to play a F2P game early.