WCW: Do you think Kevin nash fucked over WCW so bad?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm watching Hogan vs Goldberg and I'm like how do you fuck up that? I mean like how do you not make money after Goldberg just demolishes everybody? It crazes me theses fucks go so greedy they needed to be the #1 guy when Goldberg could have been the #1 guy with so much easte and they could just leached off his awesomeness? I mean wtf is Pro-wrestling that stupid? In the end I guess it does. Goldberdghad the potential to be the Hulk Hogan of the 90's and Kevin Nash ruined it. I mean wtf... I loved pro-wrestling but Kevin Nash fucked it all up. Fuck you Kevin Nash you greedy fuck!!!!!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ah, the official Shaw wrestling thread. Thanks, Araxen. All we need now is someone who cares.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Shawn Michaels has been my favorite wrestler for 20 years

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How many times you suck his dick clean after he got done ass fucking your dad Araysar?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
That seems like a really odd thing to say. Is there anyone at home you can practice your insults on first?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Am I missing the correlation between the videos and what you actually typed?

Explosivo_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_49393.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
That was like the ringside wrestling smack-talk of internet insults. You just threw everything in there. Elegance doesn't matter, it's all about hitting all the points in a 10 second window.

So meta. Well played.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone hit this thread with some Sweet Chin Music and send it to the Shaw where it belongs.

rrr_img_49420.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No! Noooooooooo!

[Smashes model airplanes and treadmills with her highlighter]

I will not sacrifice the Screenshots Forum. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They post trannies and we fall back. They assimilate the PGT with fat chicks and we fall back.

Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!