WCW: Do you think Kevin nash fucked over WCW so bad?

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Say what you like about wrestling, but as a college student in the 90's during WCW's heyday, Monday Night Raw/Nitro wars were big deals. Folks would go out to the local bars here and watch the shows and the PPV's were big deals as well. Yes we all knew it was fake, but it was still entertaining.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Say what you like about wrestling, but as a college student in the 90's during WCW's heyday, Monday Night Raw/Nitro wars were big deals. Folks would go out to the local bars here and watch the shows and the PPV's were big deals as well. Yes we all knew it was fake, but it was still entertaining.
Exactly the same timeframe for my interest in it as well. My buddies and I would get some beer, watch Raw/Nitro, and then play some N64 WCW vs NWO multiplayer. Goddamn fun times in the late 90s.(probably 97-98ish). WCW was awesome, and no one liked the WWF back then.

Also, I thought Goldberg was slowly phased out because he had severe back problems, or something of that sort, and just couldn't wrestle that much so they put a bit of a halt to the big plans that they had for him.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else notice lately how bulky The Rock got? He was a professional wrestler, but now that he's a film actor he's huge.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
cocaine+mountain+pile+of+drugs

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
All those ramblings made complete sense when I was a kid.

"No, totally. I'm with ya. As a skeleton you still walk as ultimate maniacs. It's just common sense"

iannis

Musty Nester
As soon as you are able to accept that Professional Wrestling is a combination of male dancing, ridiculous marketing, and middle-school shit talking -- and not a sport -- professional wrestling gets fucking awesome.

It can get fucking awesome. You still need guys with a good schtick. It's a show. It's a spectacle!

Heh. Heh. Heh. They need a good big schtick.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As soon as you are able to accept that Professional Wrestling is a combination of male dancing, ridiculous marketing, and middle-school shit talking -- and not a sport -- professional wrestling gets fucking awesome.

It can get fucking awesome. You still need guys with a good schtick. It's a show. It's a spectacle!

Heh. Heh. Heh. They need a good big schtick.
Guess thats why it was popular in middle school.