WCW: Do you think Kevin nash fucked over WCW so bad?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm is it wrong when you say Kevin Nash, I can only think of a basketball player?

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Funny, whenever someone brings up sports entertainment all I can think of is the NBA also.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Met Xpac a few weeks ago at a boxing event. He said Nash is doing great.. Sucks b/c Xpac was without a doubt fucked up on something.. good dude tho

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
Kevin Nash booking himself to end Goldbergs streak and then the fingerpoke of doom was the first nail, but if anyone drove the final nail in the coffin, it was Vince Russo

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
One thing I look forward to if I ever have sons is watching WWE with them.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
OSW Review (Every Episode!) - YouTube

If anyone is a fan of wrestling I would recommend the Old School Wrestling Video Podcast. They chronologically critique the Hulkamania era of the WWF starting from Wrestlemania 1. They've done like maybe 25 full video reviews of old Pay Per Views.

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
tumblr_mvpblgytum1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've missed a lot since I stopped watching wrestling. I used to watch WWF when the Undertaker dressed like a scary undertaker and Paul Bearer used to do most of the talking for him. I was also for real scared to death of Papa Shango. His voodoo powers made me question the teachings of Jesus Christ and Joseph Smith.

I'll never forget this:

That shit was real to me