WE VOTED TRUMP!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For our foreign friends getting up in the morning.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
FOH RIGHT NOW HAS 100% ACCURACY WITH PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PREDICTIONS.

WE ARE THE MEDIA.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gue

Molten Core Raider
if he begins to build higways to make america great again. you should start to worry :D

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, we noticed. Media and left wing politicians in full QQ meltdown. It's delightful.

Reposted from politics thread:

vktrump.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Putin sleeping tightly tonight. Syria is now Russia forever.
ISIS is getting stumped out.
Russia and USA will probably join together to hunt them down at this point

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gue

Molten Core Raider
We will see what the future brings. Or did trump ever say how he will make america be great again, exept building a wall and lowering taxes?

nice Pic of German Knights :)

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, it's nice to see that they didn't ACTUALLY call him literally Hitler this time.

Keep calling him Hitler. See how that works out.

He'll make america great again by liberating fucking Munich.

AGAIN.

• 1Like

Gue

Molten Core Raider
Munich is all fine dude, been there several of times. A great city with so much history.

iannis

Musty Nester
Except it's actually not all fine from what I hear. I've got family that lives there, too, and we do write.

But sure, keep calling him Hitler. I'm sure that's a solid plan too. Alienate the people who are still willing to protect you.

Or begin to build an army for the EU. That would also be acceptable. You can talk all the shit you like as long as your communal defense is not our responsibility.

In fact, honestly, I think it would be a better arrangement.

• 2Like

Gue

Molten Core Raider
We got an army to defend ourselfes :) Every european country got one.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Considering I have extensive experience interacting with other NATO military entities in an operational context I can confidently say that to the US subsidizes EU countries defense budgets to an extent most people wouldn't believe

No more projection

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
US subsidizes EU militarily because it keeps them under their sphere of influence.

• 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Europe has been cutting back on defense spending for over 30 years. We have some excellent special forces but the numbers just are not there. Some actual data:

Netherlands Army now has zero main battle tanks. None. We lease a handful from the Germans.

Netherlands Navy (once the most powerful in the world) now has 4 diesel-electric attack submarines. Good ones, but there's just 4 of them. Less than 1 per ocean. From 25 frigates in the 70s to 6 today, again less than one per ocean.

Netherlands Air Force had over 200 F16s 30 years ago, now just 61 remain. Will be replaced by a total of 37 F-35s, and that includes trainer aircraft that won't even be in Europe.

You can make up for lack of numbers with quality, but at some point that becomes just a lie to justify further cutbacks. That point was passed decades ago.

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Europe has been cutting back on defense spending for over 30 years. We have some excellent special forces but the numbers just are not there. Some actual data:

Netherlands Army now has zero main battle tanks. None. We lease a handful from the Germans.

Netherlands Navy (once the most powerful in the world) now has 4 diesel-electric attack submarines. Good ones, but there's just 4 of them. Less than 1 per ocean. From 25 frigates in the 70s to 6 today, again less than one per ocean.

Netherlands Air Force had over 200 F16s 30 years ago, now just 61 remain. Will be replaced by a total of 37 F-35s, and that includes trainer aircraft that won't even be in Europe.

You can make up for lack of numbers with quality, but at some point that becomes just a lie to justify further cutbacks. That point was passed decades ago.
You're welcome for the protection and military assets/capabilities.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Think this could have negative consequences on a Brexit level for the US?

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Thanks. On the other hand, let's not pretend it isn't a role that the US has deliberately chosen for itself.

Not at all. I would like to see the arrangement modified.

I'm not being sarcastic. I think it WOULD be a better arrangement of forces for both the USA and the EU.

We're bankrupting ourselves with a god damn insane military industrial god complex, and the lack of force projection is crippling the EU as well.

You're not our god damn vassals. And as long as you don't descend back into nationalistic warfare (which it's been 3 generations by now, I do think the idea of the EU has taken hold... if there is still a great deal of work to be done with the practical application) then it's a win/win for everyone involved.

• 1Like