WE VOTED TRUMP!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not at all. I would like to see the arrangement modified.

I'm not being sarcastic. I think it WOULD be a better arrangement of forces for both the USA and the EU.

We're bankrupting ourselves with a god damn insane military industrial god complex, and the lack of force projection is crippling the EU as well.

You're not our god damn vassals. And as long as you don't descend back into nationalistic warfare (which it's been 3 generations by now, I do think the idea of the EU has taken hold... if there is still a great deal of work to be done with the practical application) then it's a win/win for everyone involved.

The EU I'm not certain about, there could well be a rift between west and east (or north/south) at some point. Too much cultural differences and the perception of the west paying for the east and getting nothing but disappearing jobs and increased taxes in return. Absolutely nobody is arguing for a departure from NATO.

Actual warfare between the western European states, I don't see that happening. No motive and probably not even the capability.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
We will see what the future brings. Or did trump ever say how he will make america be great again, exept building a wall and lowering taxes?

nice Pic of German Knights :)

By rejecting the same sort of ID Politics that even Hitler fell for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I can't keep up with the Politics thread, so I don't know if this has been posted since I saw it about a month ago, but does anyone have that drawing/cartoon/whatever of Hillary realizing she's lost, staring into the mirror and seeing how her youth is gone, her husband doesn't even love her, etc.? I can't remember where it came from, probably reddit or someplace similar.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I don't remember that shit and I joined in 2002. Then again I didn't even graduate high school until 2004 so I probably didn't pay attention to anything on this board except for game related stuff.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We got an army to defend ourselfes :) Every european country got one.
hey i guess you will have to part with some of that bentley, mercedes and bmw cash to pay for our protection. maybe you should just sign that shit over to us right now?

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The America that could have been if it weren't for DWS and the DNC...

If you don't think this guy could have edged up 1-2 points in the very states Shillary lost, I don't know what to say.

iannis

Musty Nester
The America that could have been if it weren't for DWS and the DNC...

If you don't think this guy could have edged up 1-2 points in the very states Shillary lost, I don't know what to say.

It probably would have been a high turnout race with larger marigins. He might have won it.

But the candidate himself was deeply flawed. Not "flawed" in the way that hillary is corrupt. Just the man himself, he has deep personality flaws. Watching Bernie run a presidential campaign would have been painful.

Those riots in NY? Those are more bernie style politics than Hillary style politics. He would have been raising mobs across the nation while he was completely blind to the fact that he was raising mobs around the nation. I genuinely think that the man is in some early stage of senility. Or maybe he's been this oblivious his entire life. Sanders supporters say that he's not senile. Well, I mean, it's one or the other.

Still, yeah, he probably would have been a better candidate than Hillary. I think he would have lost a high turnout race rather than a low turnout race. And I think he would have won """""the national popular vote""""" without having to stuff any ballot boxes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
no self respecting white person was going to vote for bernie after his nationally televised cucking by BLM

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
He would have been raising mobs across the nation
Trump may have done the same if he lost. Trump called for a revolution and a march on Washington when Romney lost in what was effectively a landslide in 2012. He said he would not accept the results of this race unless he won.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Munich is all fine dude, been there several of times. A great city with so much history.

And a city with a big, beautiful, 13 foot high wall to keep migrants out.

5821e408c461885d498b4567.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
no, it's cool though. Nate Silver totally was legit and wasn't trying to spread propoganda under the guise of a statistical model at all. He's totally for real. Because SCIENCE and because MATHS.

Fucking luddites.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
I spoke with a few pollsters who admitted they all knew the USC Dornsife/LATimes model was the most accurate but they didn't care and herded almost entirely because of Nate Silver.

LOL.

• 1Like

Toony

Molten Core Raider
Anyone got any links to the entire nights election coverage by Fox or CNN (in hd) ? so far all I've found is one from ABC

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I spoke with a few pollsters who admitted they all knew the USC Dornsife/LATimes model was the most accurate but they didn't care and herded almost entirely because of Nate Silver.

LOL.
Nate Silver's model was fine. He put Trump at a ~30% chance to win. And that's how the dice rolled that day.

People don't understand probabilistic models.

(Note, this does not excuse his bullshit editorializing.)