Weather

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
oh your arrow on the map lead me to believe otherwise
Sorry, it wasn't high-res enough for accuracy.
I'm at the west end of Broward county, so no evacuation orders. The coasts are fucked and I totally agree that anyone not evacuating on order is stupid.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Does Florida not have contraflow on the interstates? At least here every so often they have barricades that can go out to push contraflow into one direction ready to go.
I think they have a process to do it but nothing like I've seen in other states with baracades built into on/off ramps. Earlier in the week during one of th governors speeches he mentioned he wasn't going to enact contraflow. He just cut out all tolls statewide

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
upload_2017-9-7_22-53-53.png

• 9Worf
  • 1Trump
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My girlfriend wants to stay but with the traffic im not even sure we could get out. If we do we will probably have to go to Louisiana. Im hearing hotels are full in Georgia.

Got one in Savannah np. Was a hike and apparently they're on mandatory evac come Saturday though. Got a feeling I'm not going to have much of a home to come back to. RIP Merritt Island IMO.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BTW for anyone going up the east coast, I mostly used US-1 and made great time, only hit 95 for the crossovers where no accidents or slowdowns were reported. Merritt Island to Savannah in like 6.5 hrs that way including a dinner and gas detour.

Hopefully that stays accurate for tomorrow too, it was a godsend for me. I'll take 20 or 30 lights to gridlock any day of the week.

• 1Like

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Sitting tight in Melbourne for now. As long as it hits down south first my roof should stay attached.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Not leaving, but this is going to be a mess. I'm already looking at the huge oaks around the neighborhood and wondering how many are going to fall.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit luck for Mexico. They have Kaita on the other side that'll make landfall in a day or two too.

• 1Like

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
My sycamore is probably going to destroy something. Matthew gave it a nice slant and that was like 70mph.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Pops

My buddy's mom, an 86 yo dowager isn't leaving, along with her brother. He sent his wife and kid up and out, but is staying on the barrier isles with them. Some fucking big $ high rise on the coast. I told him he is now number 1 on my dead pool.

tian-di-da-chong-zhuang-1998-1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
This is what I learned form that video. Pretty sure something someplace is wasted.

f4.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users