Weather

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
They can't even get a single storm figured out 36 hours in advance, yet global warming is going to kill us all in 20 years.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well I mean have you seen them try to predict rain 3 hours in advance? The other day I was going to work and it said 10% chance of rain for 5 hours from the time I left, and then 70% chance for the next 5 hours after that. It poured for 2 hours after I got to work (I beat the rain by 5 minutes, 25 minute trip total) and didn't rain a drop in the hours they gave it 70%.

Meteorologists are probably the biggest joke/scam "scientists" out there (other than the retarded SJW fake sciences).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
21369670_864455537049706_6457523192015287674_n.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 8 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I mean have you seen them try to predict rain 3 hours in advance? The other day I was going to work and it said 10% chance of rain for 5 hours from the time I left, and then 70% chance for the next 5 hours after that. It poured for 2 hours after I got to work (I beat the rain by 5 minutes, 25 minute trip total) and didn't rain a drop in the hours they gave it 70%.

Meteorologists are probably the biggest joke/scam "scientists" out there (other than the retarded SJW fake sciences).
FAQ - What is the Meaning of PoP

PoP = C x A where "C" = the confidence that precipitation will occur somewhere in the forecast area, and where "A" = the percent of the area that will receive measureable precipitation, if it occurs at all.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Miss the days of listening to get lat and long and plot it on my hurricane map everyone had.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This is pretty pathetic on my end so far. Now it's looking like no serious winds until tomorrow around noon. Just shitty rain and 40'ish mph winds all night. I'll take it! I feel bad being happy for me and mine while the west coast of FL gets fucked...but thems the breaks.

At least you'll be able to go out and join your fellow Floridians tomorrow shooting at a bunch of clouds like a gaggle of slack jawed yokels. Silver linings and all that.

• 2Worf

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least you'll be able to go out and join your fellow Floridians tomorrow shooting at a bunch of clouds like a gaggle of slack jawed yokels. Silver linings and all that.

I'm out of the loop... is "bunch of clouds" now the new phrase replacing "American Inventors"? I can't keep up with this crap...

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In all my years of playing EQ (release until Lost Dungeons), I never once fought along side Firiona Vie. And why the fuck was her zone full of scary spider women?
EQ was full of arachnosexuals? who knows . alls i know is i hated these fucking assholes.
id3838.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity