Weather

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder what is happening here exactly? Possibly just the sand is displaced toward the beach, so the shallow water that was there is just now covered in sand vs the actual water being pushed out. Though it looks like you can see the water line in some spots, so that might not be right(unless that is just the high tide line).
Not sure. People saying something similar happened to Mobile Bay back in the 80s I think?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
After 10 days whoring around, this bitch is finally heading home and now off the land of Cuba.
Also after shedding its outer skin, it looks to have found new fuel from the low front nearby.

fuel.png

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

The neighborhood good ol boys are all excited to shoot some looters during the storm aftermath.

They are all stocked up lol water, gas, generators and guns!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Dropped 8mb and turned 15 degrees more north to 295 this update. Otherwise no other changes. Appears to have used bandage.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damn. Is this thing supposed to hit Key West during daylight hours?

The footage we'll get is bound to be impressive.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
God damn. Is this thing supposed to hit Key West during daylight hours?

The footage we'll get is bound to be impressive.

Highest impact is scheduled for 3am. Hurricane force winds are almost upon the keys though. It appears to be regathering itself and expanding the wind field even more now that it is free of Cubas dictatorship.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
5.56 a bit much for short range <15 yards looting don't you think unless Nemo Arms Battle-Light Pistol 5.56 Nato 8

No it's not, M193 is fine. You can make an argument for having a bedside handgun or going into the grocery store or some shit on a random Wednesday, no way in fuck I'd want to be sans law and order with just a fucking pistol.

Fact is that flexibility in a situation like that is going to be far more valuable, 5.56 can be used against people, animals, vehicles, etc. to some degree or another and you have at least more rounds if you encounter groups of armed looters.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
No it's not, M193 is fine. You can make an argument for having a bedside handgun or going into the grocery store or some shit on a random Wednesday, no way in fuck I'd want to be sans law and order with just a fucking pistol.

Need dat velocity to go through windshields yo
Do you even click brah?

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Right so why you complaining

Get on my ilvl
I assume most people when they say 5.56 have some 80 inch long contraption they call an AR.
That 8 inch barrel for clearing houses and the friends clearing houses next door and down the street and on the other side of Florida though.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Que? No one pictures something 80" when they think AR-15, and that 8" barrel is going to take a perfectly fine round and make it keyhole at ~10 feet.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Weather is going to shit, tornado warnings spamming my phone and you guys are talking about guns. My power will probably cut out in the next couple of hours. See you on the other side...or I'll be back to shitposting shortly.

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw a video of key West tourons being tourons. Same shit hurricane be damned.

Eye still going west last I checked.

• 2Like