Weather

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think I just got tornadoed out here in AZ. It just ripped my tree apart and my neighbors roof two doors down is gone. A few others have their roof tiles missing or uplifted like someone scratched it up but the one neighbor got fucked. It's fucking cold and I have snow patches in my yard in god damn phoenix arizona. The wind was deafening. It was louder then a jet engine. Now it's all sunny out like nothing happened.
we get those in NJ. they are like tornadoes, but you dont see them coming. they call them downbursts or microbursts.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think I just got tornadoed out here in AZ. It just ripped my tree apart and my neighbors roof two doors down is gone. A few others have their roof tiles missing or uplifted like someone scratched it up but the one neighbor got fucked. It's fucking cold and I have snow patches in my yard in god damn phoenix arizona. The wind was deafening. It was louder then a jet engine. Now it's all sunny out like nothing happened.
is your tree on the ground or shredded and standing?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah man, Phoenix got snow and quasi snow today. Might have to go for an early morning hike to check out the snow on the surrounding mountains.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah man, Phoenix got snow and quasi snow today. Might have to go for an early morning hike to check out the snow on the surrounding mountains.
I bet we get some tonight if anything rolls in late. It's fucking cold outside and I still have small splotches of snow in my back yard.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Snow for the next 2 days up around chicago right now. People going crazy. Fun times.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Tornado across the interstate in Birmingham last night. Truck takes it at the end.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
snow_jan2021.jpg

Looks like the upper end of what we can get compared to other sources, but the ground will be cold enough going into Sunday so it could actually happen

Stay safe and hope everyone gets off on Monday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 331916
Looks like the upper end of what we can get compared to other sources, but the ground will be cold enough going into Sunday so it could actually happen

Stay safe and hope everyone gets off on Monday.
for some reason in my part of Jersey we dont usually get much snow in January. However, February is a cocksucker though. hopefully it buggers off some and doesnt drop the full 12 inches.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looking like they keep adding inches to the accumulation we are expecting, this area is probably going to get fucked and it wont be until wednesday we can start digging out. basically shits up most of the week.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
looking like they keep adding inches to the accumulation we are expecting, this area is probably going to get fucked and it wont be until wednesday we can start digging out. basically shits up most of the week.
Yeah the time frame shift up here on LI to not starting till sunset so all sub-30 Temps for the snow. Time break out the sleds.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I live on the side of the street that gets the morning sunlight and my driveway has no snow on it. Houses on the opposite side are totally snow covered.

Sun privilege, no shoveling for me (it's right around 31-32F)

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We got about 10 inches last night, and I had to be somewhere at 5:30 this morning. That was a shitty drive. They don't start plowing here until the snow stops. It hadn't stopped yet.