Weather

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
central ks is burning now
a992f0f840ffd51839be25da7b750348.png

Sounds like a lot of cattle died in those fires.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
"Lanx how glad are you, you moved away from ks tornado alley?"

this glad

I lost power for about 2hrs when that rolled through. Just straight gusting winds.

Some people were out of power for about 24hrs.

The next morning all the cars north of the river were just coated in dust. It honestly reminded me of Iraq/Afghanistan moon dust. But people down south actually got some rain with the wind. But the car washes have been jam-packed. Lines have been so long that they were backing out onto the streets in some places. The police really need to start handing out tickets to all of the assholes that stop in the road and block traffic while trying to force their way in to get their motherfucking car washed.

But for the most part it just blew through KC and kept going. I just took a nap when the power went out, and by the time I woke up it had passed by and I could finish eating dinner.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I lost power for about 2hrs when that rolled through. Just straight gusting winds.

Some people were out of power for about 24hrs.

The next morning all the cars north of the river were just coated in dust. It honestly reminded me of Iraq/Afghanistan moon dust. But people down south actually got some rain with the wind. But the car washes have been jam-packed. Lines have been so long that they were backing out onto the streets in some places. The police really need to start handing out tickets to all of the assholes that stop in the road and block traffic while trying to force their way in to get their motherfucking car washed.

But for the most part it just blew through KC and kept going. I just took a nap when the power went out, and by the time I woke up it had passed by and I could finish eating dinner.
did you see any of the crazy hail?

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
From the major outbreak, this one in Nebraska. I don't recall seeing two huge nados so close. Check out 7:15... but the whole vid is terrifying.

• 3Like
  • 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Global Warming is going to kill us all...

Meanwhile its been getting into the 50s in Chicago and we haven't had any measurable snow yet, which is pretty much unheard of.

So I guess those two things cancel each other out and Global Warming is back on the table?!?!?!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Meanwhile its been getting into the 50s in Chicago and we haven't had any measurable snow yet, which is pretty much unheard of.

So I guess those two things cancel each other out and Global Warming is back on the table?!?!?!
Was 20 here on Long Island this morning. I call this... weather.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
40 and rain all day here today. Forecast for Christmas, 78F. Yup it's the south lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Finally getting a rainy winter here in the Bay. Tahoe is supposed to get like three feet of snow this week. All about it. Good timing for a NYE ski trip.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Looked at the extended weather forecast. Here on the gulf coast only a couple of days total that have highs below 60 till the end of February. So much for our coldest part of the year and best chance for actual snow. Lot of the day highs were near 80. Not a single day through March with a high in the 40's and only a handful in the 50s. Even for the south that's way out of the ordinary.

Last edited: