Weather

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Phoenix has canals? As in canals with water in them? Really?
1689791904454.png

And also flood irrigation, which is a bit weird:
1689791957749.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was driving down i95 in NC when this happened. Couldn't see the tornado because the storm was so fucking bad. All we knew was we got rerouted because 95 was closed near Rocky Mount. The detour took us through the area that got fucked up. We had no idea at the time what had happened like 2 hours before.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was driving down i95 in NC when this happened. Couldn't see the tornado because the storm was so fucking bad. All we knew was we got rerouted because 95 was closed near Rocky Mount. The detour took us through the area that got fucked up. We had no idea at the time what had happened like 2 hours before.

slap a MAGA sticker over that video and call it good. fuck Pfizer and their mass murder factory.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Adeptus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
In my country's mountains there is sometimes special wind called "halny". It is not only very strong (trees-uprooting- strong) but it has bizarre influence on psychological health. It is not like local population change into bloodthirsty mindless zombies - but always when halny howls there is increase in depression (including suicides), aggresion (including crime rate) and general illness. And this is not some urban legend - it is scientifically researched fact that changes in atmospheric pressure and electromagnetic field caused by halny have influence on nervous systems of living beings.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

you leave ny and youre still driving on i95?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you know, i95 gets worse the further south you go
the Turnpike (95) in Jersey isnt exactly known for its high quality either. the other alternatives are way the fuck out of the way or even worse condition. better to just stay on 95 and not have to think about anything else.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the Turnpike (95) in Jersey isnt exactly known for its high quality either. the other alternatives are way the fuck out of the way or even worse condition. better to just stay on 95 and not have to think about anything else.
Once you hit South Carolina, I95 is fine. The NJ Pike really isn't "that" bad either most times. Fuck Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina though.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Once you hit South Carolina, I95 is fine. The NJ Pike really isn't "that" bad either most times. Fuck Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina though.
one time i was trapped in va for 12hours w/ a dog, took him to poop on the side, so did all the other ppl w/ dogs

sorry, meant a 6hr trip took 12

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
one time i was trapped in va for 12hours w/ a dog, took him to poop on the side, so did all the other ppl w/ dogs

sorry, meant a 6hr trip took 12
VA construction on i95 is never ending. I think it's been going on more than a decade.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
you leave ny and youre still driving on i95?

Using 95 on the east coast of FL is still very necessary. I live on the FL east coast and it'd still take me over 5 hours on 95 to hit Miami

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Using 95 on the east coast of FL is still very necessary. I live on the FL east coast and it'd still take me over 5 hours on 95 to hit Miami
I will say it's a nice change of pace to dump off i95 at Jax and turn west on to i10. The smaller state highways like 301 are a nice scenic ride even if they only have like a 60 or 65 mph speed limit.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why are they making it sound like ppl just "found" this new fandangled thing called air conditioning?

• 2Worf

Cybsled

why are they making it sound like ppl just "found" this new fandangled thing called air conditioning?

I mean it is San Francisco Bay Area. That place can be cold as fuck even in the summer. They’re probably like the British where they never had to bother with AC until recently