Weather

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Rained today. Another couple inches tomorrow. Between the snow/ice melt/rain our "drive" finally got so bad I went out there and shoveled a few hundred pounds of base into the bad spots today. It was like 63 today and I was sweating before I even got started. I'm going to die when I move back to Florida but I think I'd rather be dead than stay in Arkansas.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The fucking retards clamoring about how cold it was in the NE of NA forget the world isn't just the USA and Canada.

Saw this article on California's drought situation. Some NASA scientist claims they have literally about a year of water left and the snow pack which supplies 30% of the water is nearly non existent.

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/03/84...e-2016-problem

Considering these types of warnings are almost always way off base time wise its still scary shit. They better fire up some nuclear power plants and get working on building more desalination plants. I doubt they have enough power as is and they certainly aren't going to supply everyone with that single desalination plant coming online.

People over there are going to be shitting bricks when their water bills hit $200-300 a month.

Rime

<Donor>
Some warm weather ahead, thankfully. It has been cold about a month longer than I was expecting, if it goes much further, I am going to have to dip into the unseasoned wood that was meant for next winter.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Looks extremely bad on the weather channel for the suburbs of Chicago with a mile wide tornado path with the storm/tornado heading toward Chicago.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Excessive heat warning here in Vegas. Was 105 and it's not even summer yet. Fucking horrible.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Vegas gets a dry heat at least, we get the sticky humid post-rain shower air here. Been 90+ for the last few days.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Highest recorded temp in DC is 106.
Very few places in the US get into the 110's regularly. Pretty much unless you're in the desert, it's not happening. And 110's with humidity would probably kill a massive amount of people.

This year had been pretty mild so far and I was hoping it'd stay that way for summer. But nope, looks like it's going to suck. 110 today and 112 tomorrow. Luckily the swamp cooler in our new house works a lot better than in the rental we lived in the last 3 summers.