Weather

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't wait to see this year's hurricane season.

Gun control? Hah. Tree Control.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We were forecast to get 8-12 inches of snow out of this storm. The tally so far is exactly zero. Good call.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We were forecast for 4 to 7 and we got 10.

and it's supposed to be near 50 and raining on Saturday/Sunday

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My 1 hour commute to work took 2.5 hours today. I drive diagonally across MA so I hit the 2-4" area, then the 4-8" area, then through the 8-12" area, finally back into the 4-8" area. It sucked dick.

Saw 5 cars that had crashed into the median and 3 cars crashed in the woods off the side of the highway, idiots. I saw some guy blow by me going 55 and then later he was in the median. People here are retards. If my boss couldn't understand my lateness because I preferred to drive 25-30 on the highway the whole way then obviously they don't care about my safety.

Fuck snow, we've had a storm almost every week so far since January.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
oh ya the meteorologists totally screwed up the forcast in boston, HUGELY...well except for channel 5's harvey leonard-atleast he was CLOSER

11pm last night

channel 7 - boston area 3-6" - where i live was in this area
channel 5-harvey leonard - SAME area--5-10"
channel 4 had -same area 4-8"

now they have different amounts for their charts-- we got ~15" of snow -and it is still snowing- slowing down though. got atleast 6" from 6:30am thru noon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah it is much worse than predicted. Umass Dartmouth still had school today too, luckily today isn't a class day for me.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fucking bullshit shit, -1? next monday again, does this fucking winter ever end, I hate this planet so fucking much right now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
65 degrees in the forecast for tomorrow. Yep. Still pretty awesome.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Supposed to be -15C/5F the next few days. And here I was thinking of taking the motorcycles out for a quick spin on the weekend...

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Here we go again in the NE area.

boston is -forecast- for anywhere from 2-8" of snow depending on who you listen too, with the potential for more - IF the rain snow line stays out to Sea.

ch 7 - 2-4"
ch 5- 3-6
ch4 - 4-8

it would be embarassing to the meteorologists if they screw this one up as badly as the last one...(got about double the forecast amount of snow) i would not be upset by an over forecast (ie less snow).

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
update 7:30am still snowing, i just got in from snowblowing the driveway so the wife can get to work.

10" so far...peers at the forecast from 6"pm up 2 posts above(ch7 upped their forecast to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */,,,yeah...no.

aannnddd...no school for my kids so i have to stay home with them/ take them to work later on in the day for a few hr.