Weather

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are out of the worst part now. The eye went due east of us about 10 minutes ago, and the back of this storm is relatively dry and weak. We probably have some down branches, but not much else. Power only flickered a few times but never went out. Never lost internet.

We have a curfew in Palm Beach County until 11:59pm Monday. So no driving around, but plenty of cleanup for the neighborhood. Probably back to work as usual Tuesday morning.

I got lucky on this one and missed a direct hit. I hope those of you that got a more direct hit didn't get hurt, and didn't suffer too much damage or loss.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

none

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kissimmee getting some high winds from the bands coming in. Eye, or what's left of it, looks to be tracking North which could put us on the bad side of the center of it doesn't jog back west. Plenty of vodka bombs to keep the night flowing though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So all the looters (in this video) are black. And they're all driving cars that are relatively new. 5 years old at the oldest.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Keeping your feet dry during a hurricane is one of the essential to do things for your survival. No different then getting water or food to live. They dindu nuffin.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm still watching CNN because it's like a train wreck. WTF is the thing with having the news folks stand in the rain for hours at a time? So bloody stupid.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So all the looters (in this video) are black. And they're all driving cars that are relatively new. 5 years old at the oldest.

FL needs front license plates or whoever was taking the video needed to move.

• 1Like

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm still watching CNN because it's like a train wreck. WTF is the thing with having the news folks stand in the rain for hours at a time? So bloody stupid.

PSA: Stop watching CNN. It's absolute uninformed, useless shit. That is all.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users