Weather

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So all the looters (in this video) are black. And they're all driving cars that are relatively new. 5 years old at the oldest.
One of the guys carrying a mountain of shoes even tries to get into the wrong car on camera before remembering he stole a different car.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why do American Inventors always loot worthless shit. If I was gonna rob stuff like a hood rat American Inventor it would need to be worth more than $100 pair of sneakers.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wonder if those black people ever took two seconds to think "shit i am looting with a few dozen other black people and not one non black person is doing this, is this something i should be doing?" or was their mind only flashing a neon sign that read, "FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!"?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i wonder if those black people ever took two seconds to think "shit i am looting with a few dozen other black people and not one non black person is doing this, is this something i should be doing?" or was their mind only flashing a neon sign that read, "FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!"?

lol do you even have to ask

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I am gonna bet these American Inventors don't even steal shoes in their own size you know because American Inventors.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They was just stealin those shoes for they kids so they could go to college

• 4Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Does a picture exist of white people looting in a hurricane or riot?

I think people were looting during the riot in toronto or whatnot a while back when one of the hockey teams lost.

Considering it is canadian law to not have more than 6 black people per province I am like 90% sure it was at LEAST asian people looting MAYBE a few whites.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Can't sleep in the middle of this (Orlando) so I'm just listening to the crazy wind and staring at the local weather chicks massive tits. At least the family is asleep and doing fine.

So far we lost a bunch of shingles and part of my fence with the worst yet to come. I'm waiting for the double gate part of my fence to explode any minute.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can't sleep in the middle of this (Orlando) so I'm just listening to the crazy wind and staring at the local weather chicks massive tits. At least the family is asleep and doing fine.

So far we lost a bunch of shingles and part of my fence with the worst yet to come. I'm waiting for the double gate part of my fence to explode any minute.
Which channel news are you watching?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Siliconemelons

Need screencap Fred, all my local channels were the first trend to get female news casters and swore up and down they were not eye candy- so they haven't replaced them... lol

The wind is going! The rain is fallen! Woooo this bitch ass hurricane already lost its eyeball first hour after main landfall.

Thanks for breaking the bitch Naples!!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Waiting for her to come back. Local 6, chick in blue dress. Now they have some chick in red dress.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
IMG_20170910_230403.jpg

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users