Web Serials

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I like runesmith. the writing has improved and is decent, but not great. decent story.

mark of the fool if it was longer it would be great. the writing is very good, plot is good, just wish it was ~200 chapters longer.
i like the power setup, he can learn skills like crazy-EXCEPT COMBAT SKILLS, however, if he thinks fighting with a spear is a Spear DANCE, then he kicks ass, etc because he is "dancing" not fighting.

another i like is path of the dragon mage:exiled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I patreoned Macronomicon, as I abandoned the magic-smithing guy. Will do this for a few months as the patreon is 20 chapters ahead of RR and the dude is abandoning RR except as a backburner for the remaining fans he has there. Generic Apocalypse is quite good and I enjoy it a lot.

If you haven't been reading Infinite Realm there's been a lot of major plot developments so I recommend you catch up on it.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
If you haven't been reading Infinite Realm there's been a lot of major plot developments so I recommend you catch up on it.
Well,
Ryun vs Third Empire is still a no-go.

Iamdisappoint.jpg

velk

Trakanon Raider

This one continues to be entertaining, although I am pretty sure he hasn't put a lot of thought into how the game mechanics work - biggest recent example being the 'prized' new equipment which is like the AD&D equivalent of boots of + 0.0003 agility.

I also continue to be annoyed at how Naha constantly wastes the most grossly overpowered item ever seen in any game system. She doesn't even have the weak excuse of being crazy anymore ;p

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
another i like is path of the dragon mage:exiled.
Yeah I like that one too. Nothing really novel about it but it’s well written so far.

I patreoned Macronomicon, as I abandoned the magic-smithing guy. Will do this for a few months as the patreon is 20 chapters ahead of RR and the dude is abandoning RR except as a backburner for the remaining fans he has there. Generic Apocalypse is quite good and I enjoy it a lot.

Apocalypse Generic System is also pretty great, but macronomicon has a history of getting bored and abandoning series’. It’s very likely he will abandon this at some point and write something else.

Infinite realm I honestly feel like I’m only reading because it hasn’t gotten bad enough to drop. Zach is still boring, Naha is awful, and half of every chapter seems to be someone going over skills and options.

• 1Like

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Infinite realm I honestly feel like I’m only reading because it hasn’t gotten bad enough to drop. Zach is still boring, Naha is awful, and half of every chapter seems to be someone going over skills and options.
But how can that possibly be? You can still look forward to Ryun joining a throuple with that lesbian sect head and her drunken bi whore after all, lol.

On that note, hasn't the author also written about Zach loving "every part" of Naha even while in male form? :honkler:

Last edited:
  • 1Barf

velk

Trakanon Raider
But how can that possibly be? You can still look forward to Ryun joining a throuple with that lesbian sect head and her drunken bi whore after all, lol.

On that note, hasn't the author also written about Zach loving "every part" of Naha even while in male form? :honkler:

I'm pretty sure it said he'd banged all of her bodies, which considering those include a giant lion-man and a mindflayer, suggests he's remarkably tolerant of diversity 8)

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Magic-Smithing made a post on Patreon, but I don't have the ability to read it. Any of you subscribe to him?

"Hello remaining people, I'm not dead.
That said, I failed you guys. First off, it needs to be said I paused payment for July for everyone, so you won't be charged tomorrow. I'm ta..."

What does the full message say?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I stopped subscribing because he stopped writing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You could tell for a long time that it was coming. Whenever an author is constantly late and always makes excuses it’s only a matter of time before they abandon it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Magic smithing is doing okay for doing absolutely nothing. I wonder how long he can milk this before it becomes <$1000?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 4.30.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 4.30.44 AM.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 11

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This one continues to be entertaining, although I am pretty sure he hasn't put a lot of thought into how the game mechanics work - biggest recent example being the 'prized' new equipment which is like the AD&D equivalent of boots of + 0.0003 agility.

I also continue to be annoyed at how Naha constantly wastes the most grossly overpowered item ever seen in any game system. She doesn't even have the weak excuse of being crazy anymore ;p
Which one is her most grossly OP item? The dagger? The ring? The shadow cloak?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Which one is her most grossly OP item? The dagger? The ring? The shadow cloak?
Dark Heart Dagger Killing with this dagger form allows you to drain ten percent of your target’s highest stat and add it to your own permanently.

• 1Mother of God

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Dark Heart DaggerKilling with this dagger form allows you to drain ten percent of your target’s highest stat and add it to your own permanently.
That is the most obscenely OP item I've ever seen, I agree. I don't think even the "drain Essence" ability of Ryun or its dagger equivalent by Zach compares...

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Naha has been using that shit for centuries before she met Zach too.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

This one is super dumb but also entertaining. It is definitely retarded but also innovative. All of America (and only America! With every known American asset worldwide) gets Isekaid to fantasy land.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Unsubscribed to Defiance of the Fall and let it lapse because...
(don't click if you're not on Patreon and still enjoy the unabashed power fantasy - you have 50 chapters still okay-ish)
Fridging (you can probably guess which character gets fridged 4 chapters after she moves in Zac's bedroom)
Worse part is that it's a conscious dick move - he purposefully shifted chapter publication so that this dropped exactly on May 1st, just one day after everyone re-upped their Patreon (removing 2 further chapters from schedule and adding 2 extra at end of April).

Caught up to this - I can see why you'd be upset, but I am a little surprised you didn't see that coming, the author really has a pretty abyssmal track record in that area ;p

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Patreoned to Macronomicon (Generic Apocalypse, Wake of the Ravager).

That guy is quite a good writer but his chronic non-finishing of stuff is kind of annoying. These are like his first 3 attempts so I am giving him some leeway. He's 3 books into Generic Apocalypse and it's still interesting but he got caught up in a cool idea he had in GA and decided to spinoff an entire other series based around that concept. He's only like 30 chapters into it and he hasn't even decided on a title for it other than "Necro Dad" but I admit it is entertaining and I look forward to whenever he posts more of it.

At least he is unabashed about it and outright said that he gets bored with stuff but if you want more Macro you should probably just roll with it. I can respect that.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Fehotep is great, and Khelt is obviously the place you want to live ;p

Ironic given that Khelt is the most totalitarian dictatorship that could conceivably exist, given that Fehotep is not only in charge of everything, he's literally both the military AND the industry of the entire country.
Fetohep has only gotten better with time.