Weight Loss Thread

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Is it just me or is there seriously something weird about Ossoi's proportions? His body looks all fucked up. I mean he's got a fair amount of muscle and basically no flab, but shit just looks weird in that picture.
He has sharp elbows.

0/10. Would not bang.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sort of, I'm 6'3 and 166 but more muscular looking and a bit higher bodyfat. Sounds skinny and sort of is but I have female super model legs that probably put me a good 10-15 pounds lower than someone with actual grown man legs. I think it's probably that he's got some guns but almost no chest. Not hatin though, he got pretty shredded.
Damn, 166 at 6'3'' is light as hell. I'm also 6'3'' and this is at 190.

rrr_img_76884.jpg

Closer to 200 now. Also, that is what a chest in proportion to the rest of a body looks like. (j/k Ossoi, gratz on getting shredded)

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Just when I was feeling good about dropping 25 in the last 4 months a couple of underwear models appear....

I've hit the 'last 10lbs to lose wall'. I haven't dropped much of anything in the last two weeks. I doubled up on my cardio this week to see if I can get the fat burn going again. If that doesn't work I guess I'll have to seek advice on my diet. Up until now I've just cut out excess sugar and limited myself to 1600 calories a day.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks like Ossoi has basically no midsection(torso) while having extremely long extremities and I can only assume long legs.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I'm pretty thin but you'll be surprised how similar I look to your pic. I'll get one up. Obviously you're a bit bigger overall but my legs skew things. They're fucking skinny. I cut from 195 but had a pretty fat chest and waist so I had to lose a ton of weight to get that belly fat out of the picture. I'm struggling to get on a legit bulk since all the fat I gain will go back to the gut but I'll bite the bullet pretty soon. Should've done this shit when I was 30 not 42.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm pretty thin but you'll be surprised how similar I look to your pic. I'll get one up. Obviously you're a bit bigger overall but my legs skew things. They're fucking skinny. I cut from 195 but had a pretty fat chest and waist so I had to lose a ton of weight to get that belly fat out of the picture. I'm struggling to get on a legit bulk since all the fat I gain will go back to the gut but I'll bite the bullet pretty soon. Should've done this shit when I was 30 not 42.
I'm having the same issue you did. My arms and legs are fine by me with amount of fat but my last 10 lbs to lose is all in my spare tire and titties. I've hit the wall and doubled up on my cardio but was wondering, what length did you have to go to get lose that extra weight? Did you just stick with exercise and calorie counts or did you go as far as cutting back carbs, etc?

For reference I'm 6'1 and stuck at 210. I was 235 back in June

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is it just me or is there seriously something weird about Ossoi's proportions? His body looks all fucked up. I mean he's got a fair amount of muscle and basically no flab, but shit just looks weird in that picture.
If you look, there's two tones to my skin - the upper part is more tanned as that's normally where I wear my shorts/pants. I used hair removal cream on my pubes and pulled my pants down further than normal for the pic.

And yeah, bulking now, maybe I'll do a GVT session on my chest once a week lol.

But yeah, that dude sounds like a typical woman who says "i don't want to lift weights because I don't want to get huge and bulky". No wonder he eats like one. Hopefully the pic showed him that you can get lean and (fairly) muscular without looking like you're on steroids

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I'm having the same issue you did. My arms and legs are fine by me with amount of fat but my last 10 lbs to lose is all in my spare tire and titties. I've hit the wall and doubled up on my cardio but was wondering, what length did you have to go to get lose that extra weight? Did you just stick with exercise and calorie counts or did you go as far as cutting back carbs, etc?

For reference I'm 6'1 and stuck at 210. I was 235 back in June
I stuck with strict calories, 2000-2300 all the way down. Nothing special macro wise, at least 170g protein the rest between carbs and fats. Cardio was maybe 20 mins jump rope twice a week for a while and 3-4 days a week lifting.

Best advice is to go slow. You'll get there. I've been as heavy as 225. Make sure you are strict about counting and make sure it's enough food. 2300 for you is about as low as sane people would reccomend. Cardio is very overrated for weight loss, it's all about eating properly.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I haven't dropped much of anything in the last two weeks. I doubled up on my cardio this week to see if I can get the fat burn going again. If that doesn't work I guess I'll have to seek advice on my diet. Up until now I've just cut out excess sugar and limited myself to 1600 calories a day.
Do you lift weights? How tall are you and how much do you currently weigh?

Without any other stats I'd say you should eat a little bit more, and either do less cardio or go for 3-4 20minute HIIT sessions a week and/or some weights

Abs are attainable despite the spare tyre.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Do you lift weights? How tall are you and how much do you currently weigh?

Without any other stats I'd say you should eat a little bit more, and either do less cardio or go for 3-4 20minute HIIT sessions a week and/or some weights

Abs are attainable despite the spare tyre.
6'1 currently 210. I do lift some weights but changed my routine this week. I never really focused a too much on strength training. Overall my primary goal is to drop the fat off and then put on a little muscle afterward. My plan was to burn the fat off then switch the routine to lift weights more than I was doing cardio.

Previously I was doing 30 min cardio mon-fri and some kind of weights each day (leg day, arm day, core day, etc...)
This week I switched it to 60 min cardio 3 days a week and 45 + weights two days a week. The two days of weights focus on upper body as that is where I am lacking. I've been running/biking a lot so my legs are fine. An example of my cardio, this week is stationary bike week. In the 60 minutes I'm covering 25-27k with my heart rate between 125 and 145.

As for diet, I don't track specific nutrients other than watching out for sugar. I follow a few basic rules with regard to portion control and how often I eat (every 4 hours max). I typically don't get hungry and have to force my self to pop a 100 calorie snack on some days.

Edit: With the change this week I have noticed my weight starting to creep down so I'm hopeful the change will achieve the results I'm looking for. Obviously, it's just not as fast as before when I was dropping about 2 lbs a week.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm a bit late, but need to weigh in on this 1300 calories/day nonsense. Two years ago I was about 250lbs, squarely in the strongfat category, still had a gut, some man titties, but was at 415/365/265 for deadlift/squat/bench. I was mostly fine with it because I love shitty food and was doing fine with personal body image/women where I was at.

Got in a relatively bad car wreck and couldn't gym for the foreseeable future. Combined with switching to working overnight I just mostly stopped eating. I'd have one meal around like 6-7pm when I woke up, in the 1200-1500 calorie range, then generally not really eat again until the following day.

Well like 18 months/two years or so of that and I'm at today. ~170lbs, mostly skinnyfat now, bench has fallen to barely 155, squat to 185, deadlift to 225 for like 2 reps. I lost so much fucking muscle it's unreal. Have a tiny bit of midriff pudge, arms are tiny, but I guess I'm all vascular looking now which counts for something?

Anyway, just rambling, but jesus christ eat more than 1300 calories a day or you'll waste away in no time.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How the fuck did you lose that much strength in just 18 months? Doesn't sound legit.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
As I understand it if you go longer periods without eating, starting at about 5 hours your metabolism starts to slow down and you hold on to fat more and get energy elsewhere like muscles

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As I understand it if you go longer periods without eating, starting at about 5 hours your metabolism starts to slow down and you hold on to fat more and get energy elsewhere like muscles
No, the body does not work this way. It ALWAYS, ALWAYS goes after muscle for energy last.