Weight Loss Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
A) My grandmother used to tell me exactly this, my mother died of breast cancer when I was 2 so my grandmother took care of me and she was born in 1933 so she wouldn’t be in need of your Delorean.

B) Schools tell kids to eat three meals a day and snack in between, have to keep that energy up.

C) Sorry but constantly spiking your insulin levels all day is going to lead to insulin resistance, obesity and diabetes.

A) Still not grasping what anecdotal means, champ

B) "Kids"

C) See above.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If you think that picture in anyway shape or form represents a unhealthily overweight person then please seek psychiatric help immediately.

It's like you're not even reading.

If, at your current weight, you stopped exercising and "fasting" and gained 30lbs, would you feel fatter/overweight compared to your current self?

You realise I could show pics of you at 300lbs to someone 500lbs, and they would say that 300lbs is nothing?

Are you really this thick that I have to spell out every post to you?

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot (55).png

Here's a more typical day from the same period without the Dominoes.

Still eating 170g of carbs, still adding powdered sugar to my post workout drink

This is how I finished Jan 2020

flexxxx.png

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre "You can’t burn fat when you constantly spike your insulin, when you only spike your insulin once you spend longer time in fat burning mode. You switch from burning food you eat to burning your fat stores. Your body increases its metabolism to give you more energy when you fast for prolonged periods, your stuck on a calorie in calorie out mentality when the body doesn’t work that way."

Wanna explain how I achieved the above whilst eating 200g carbs a day?

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Stop embarassing yourself

View attachment 339772

This is me in October 2018 at 72kg

As posted above, I stopped training Dec 2018/Jan 2019 and by August 2019 I was 85kg

That's a 13kg gain of pure body fat, I probably lost significant muscle too, so the actual fat gain was probably higher than 13kg.

When you're used to being ripped at 72kg, 85kg is overweight

Go look back at the graph I posted of 5 years weigh-ins, and look how many downward trends there are.

For me 72-75kg is lean, highly visible abs. 80kg is about as high as I usually let myself go, apart from the one time I stopped all training and got up to 85kg.

If there's seven periods of sustained weight loss, typically losing 8-5kg a time with 1 time losing 13kg (to go from 85-72) then if you add that up, then you probably get losing 50kg / 110lbs total

Sure, I might not have lost 110lbs in one go, but over time I have -and that's not including 2013 which is when I started training, to 20
What you did and what I do is different, we have different goals.

• 1Moron

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It's like you're not even reading.

If, at your current weight, you stopped exercising and "fasting" and gained 30lbs, would you feel fatter/overweight compared to your current self?

You realise I could show pics of you at 300lbs to someone 500lbs, and they would say that 300lbs is nothing?

Are you really this thick that I have to spell out every post to you?
I’m not saying you weren’t heavier I’m saying you have a fucking mental disorder if you think any of the pictures you posted is a picture of an unhealthy body.

• 1Moron

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
View attachment 339775

Here's a more typical day from the same period without the Dominoes.

Still eating 170g of carbs, still adding powdered sugar to my post workout drink

This is how I finished Jan 2020

View attachment 339776

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre "You can’t burn fat when you constantly spike your insulin, when you only spike your insulin once you spend longer time in fat burning mode. You switch from burning food you eat to burning your fat stores. Your body increases its metabolism to give you more energy when you fast for prolonged periods, your stuck on a calorie in calorie out mentality when the body doesn’t work that way."

Wanna explain how I achieved the above whilst eating 200g carbs a day?
Sure explain to me what you ate and what times and your exercise routine.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

How is that relevant to a discussion about the methods you are preaching, specifically:

A) fasting is necessary/optimal for weight loss

b) ""You can’t burn fat when you constantly spike your insulin, when you only spike your insulin once you spend longer time in fat burning mode. You switch from burning food you eat to burning your fat stores. Your body increases its metabolism to give you more energy when you fast for prolonged periods, your stuck on a calorie in calorie out mentality when the body doesn’t work that way."

You have literally claimed you CANNOT burn fat when you spike your insulin

You did not precede that with any kind of disclaimer or potential scenario when you can burn fat whilst spiking insulin.

I've posted photos with accompanying diet logs showing me eating 200-400g of sugar and processed carbs to show that I was able to burn fat AND gain muscle

Address that

Sure explain to me what you ate and what times and your exercise routine.

Are you trolling right now? I literally just posted two myfitnesspal logs, you clown

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
You have to stop man, the dude literally has a reading comprehension problem. He doesn't understand that there is a difference between building muscle mass and losing accumulated fat without exercise. He keeps saying "you can do both" without the slightest understanding of why that isn't true for a lot of people and a lot of lifestyles.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He doesn't understand that there is a difference between building muscle mass and losing accumulated fat without exercise. He keeps saying "you can do both" without the slightest understanding of why that isn't true for a lot of people and a lot of lifestyles.

Your the one with the reading comprehension problem. If you're losing weight without exercising then you're not just "Losing accumulated fat", you're losing muscle at the same time. If you were preserving muscle then at the end of the weight loss you'd be ripped, but you're not - hence why I'm the only one posting photos of their actual physique

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
mfp.png

Here's two more random MFP days from the period December 19 to January 2020

Oh look, another fucking Dominoes

LiquidDeath

Your the one with the reading comprehension problem. If you're losing weight without exercising then you're not just "Losing accumulated fat", you're losing muscle at the same time. If you were preserving muscle then at the end of the weight loss you'd be ripped, but you're not - hence why I'm the only one posting photos of their actual physique
No, when YOU lose weight without exercising that is what happens because you work pretty hard on accumulating extra muscle mass and that extra muscle mass is not magically supported by anything except increased calorie intake and exercise to specifically maintain it.

When a normal person tries to lose weight, they don't somehow magically lose all of their muscle while burning fat stores. This is some weird bodybuilder myth that you perpetuate with no basis. They might not retain all of their accumulated muscle mass from lugging around excess weight, but they aren't going to be some kind of emaciated shell of a human.

• 1Moron

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I think the explanation is simple..

Burnem Wizfyre is lazy, but doesn't want to be fat, so he starves himself for periods at a time, then binge eats, but overall consumes less calories because of the days of starvation. He copes with his dietary mechanism by intellectualizing it and learning about the science of starvation / fasting. Ossoi, on the other hand, eats well, and works out like a beast, and has a godly body as a result of it. Something that Burnem will *never* have on his non-eating diet.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No,

When a normal person tries to lose weight, they don't somehow magically lose all of their muscle while burning fat stores. This is some weird bodybuilder myth that you perpetuate with no basis. They might not retain all of their accumulated muscle mass from lugging around excess weight, but they aren't going to be some kind of emaciated shell of a human.

This is literally peak stupidity, I mean Jesus Christ are you serious right now?

"when YOU lose weight without exercising that is what happens because you work pretty hard on accumulating extra muscle mass and that extra muscle mass is not magically supported by anything except increased calorie intake and exercise to specifically maintain it."

What are you actually trying to say here? That I am somehow able to burn fat, gain muscle whilst INCREASING my calories? And you're here literally rabidly preaching AGAINST me, who somehow has figured out how to:

a) burn fat
b) gain muscle
c) INCREASE CALORIES

"When a normal person tries to lose weight, they don't somehow magically lose all of their muscle while burning fat stores. This is some weird bodybuilder myth that you perpetuate with no basis. They might not retain all of their accumulated muscle mass from lugging around excess weight"

Do they lose muscle or not?

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
How is that relevant to a discussion about the methods you are preaching, specifically:

A) fasting is necessary/optimal for weight loss

b) ""You can’t burn fat when you constantly spike your insulin, when you only spike your insulin once you spend longer time in fat burning mode. You switch from burning food you eat to burning your fat stores. Your body increases its metabolism to give you more energy when you fast for prolonged periods, your stuck on a calorie in calorie out mentality when the body doesn’t work that way."

You have literally claimed you CANNOT burn fat when you spike your insulin

You did not precede that with any kind of disclaimer or potential scenario when you can burn fat whilst spiking insulin.

I've posted photos with accompanying diet logs showing me eating 200-400g of sugar and processed carbs to show that I was able to burn fat AND gain muscle

Address that

Are you trolling right now? I literally just posted two myfitnesspal logs, you clown
Do me a favor, burn and gain that muscle without exercising and eating like that and come back and tell me how that works out for you.

• 1Moron

LiquidDeath

And so what does the body then do with the kcals when you do eat? Does it send them to the nether-realm? The reason why your body is "burning fat stores" when you fast is because it doesn't have any fucking way to get amino acids and glucose for energy anymore, except through glycogen. If glycogen isn't available, it'll start burning muscle proteins.

I'm not following how fasting somehow makes it so food calories no longer convert excess energy(glucose) into fat stores. Somehow, the body "abracadabras" food calories away and only burns fat stores.

Energy is always conserved. Obviously. But you keep thinking that CI - CO = C (net) = weight gain/loss is how your body works, when we have these magic things called hormones that direct our body in using/storing energy.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Do me a favor, burn and gain that muscle without exercising and eating like that and come back and tell me how that works out for you.

Reminder:

Your claim: ""You can’t burn fat when you constantly spike your insulin, when you only spike your insulin once you spend longer time in fat burning mode. You switch from burning food you eat to burning your fat stores. Your body increases its metabolism to give you more energy when you fast for prolonged periods, your stuck on a calorie in calorie out mentality when the body doesn’t work that way."

So, are you willing to edit the above claim to include the conditions where it is possible to "burn fat whilst spiking insulin"? And thus concede your claim was bullshit?

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, when YOU lose weight without exercising that is what happens because you work pretty hard on accumulating extra muscle mass and that extra muscle mass is not magically supported by anything except increased calorie intake and exercise to specifically maintain it.

In the interests of FULL DISCLOSURE / TRANSPARENCY

Here is an MFP log from the last week of that cut.

I was motivated by the fact I was going to a sex / fetish club in Berlin with a Dominatrix 13 years younger than me

Screenshot (58).png

That final week I dropped calories / carbs significantly, although I was still adding 25g of sugar to my post workout shakes for the INSULIN SPIKEZ

received_1063181107371240.jpeg

• 1Worf

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I think the explanation is simple..

Burnem Wizfyre is lazy, but doesn't want to be fat, so he starves himself for periods at a time, then binge eats, but overall consumes less calories because of the days of starvation. He copes with his dietary mechanism by intellectualizing it and learning about the science of starvation / fasting. Ossoi, on the other hand, eats well, and works out like a beast, and has a godly body as a result of it. Something that Burnem will *never* have on his non-eating diet.
I don’t starve myself, I get hungry about as often as I eat, if I’m doing 24 hour fast then I get hungry around meal time. If it’s 48 hours then I get hungry around 48 hours in, my body doesn’t starve it has all the fuel it needs. I promise you, you spend more of your time hungrier than me while I’m starving.

• 1Moron