Weight Loss Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Absolutely fucking wrong I ate less calories spread out over the course of the day for 6 months and lost 3 pounds.

You've mis read what I said.

Take the exact same foods per day when you were fasting.

Now eat the exact same foods at "normal" meal times, you would still have lost weight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You've mis read what I said.

Take the exact same foods per day when you were fasting.

Now eat the exact same foods at "normal" meal times, you would still have lost weight.
I didn’t misread anything, you’re wrong. I literally took the meal plan my dietician gave me when I decided she can go fuck herself and ate what was on her meal plan but did it in one sitting, which infuriated the shit out of my wife because “this is retarded you want me to make breakfast lunch and dinner all together these foods don’t go together” and I started to drop the weight. Simply put the “quack” knows what the fuck he is talking about and you don’t know jack shit.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
you don’t know jack shit.

Wanna tell me again how I "don't know jack shit"

q84X81S.jpg

who obsesses over diet and exercise,

It's still hilarious that being "obsessed" with knowing what to eat, how to eat and how to train effectively is being used as a reason to take what I say with a "pinch of salt".

Really, is that how it works?

Besides, as I've said before and as in the above photo - I'm human just like everyone else.

My interest isn't in getting the number on the scale to go down, it's knowing how to lose fat whilst preserving/gaining muscle

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I didn’t misread anything, you’re wrong. I literally took the meal plan my dietician gave me when I decided she can go fuck herself and ate what was on her meal plan but did it in one sitting, which infuriated the shit out of my wife because “this is retarded you want me to make breakfast lunch and dinner all together these foods don’t go together” and I started to drop the weight. Simply put the “quack” knows what the fuck he is talking about and you don’t know jack shit.

"Dietician had the same shitty advice as him except she gave me meal plans. Googled the cure for type two diabetes came across Doctor Jason Fung and read his book the diabetes code and watched him talk on YouTube which lead to fasting channels and in 3 months no more type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol. I’d been taking high blood pressure and cholesterol medicine for years, move more and eat less is one of the biggest fucking lies told by people in your profession. I dropped over 120 pounds without ever fucking exercising."

Your story is incomplete and lacking details.

You claim to be eating the same foods as prescribed by the "shitty dietician" (which straight away doesn't add up)

You claim that you eat the same foods but introduced fasting, and hence lost weight.

How long did you eat the same foods without fasting for?

How much progress did you make whilst eating those foods and not fasting?

What else changed apart from fasting?

I realise I'm speaking to someone that went to an Evangelical Roadshow and came out "healed", and therefore has totally swallowed the magic beans (whilst in his permitted eating window) but still, your story is inconsistent

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
From Jason Quacks own website:

"In the 1950′s and 60′s for instance, people ate plenty of pasta and white bread. There were the same oreo cookies and Kit Kat chocolate bars. Sugar intake was still high and people did not drink Diet Coke. So americans were eating plenty of fattening carbohydrates but did not have the same problem with obesity."

"The question we always forget is When to Eat. Meal timing turns out to play a very important role in the development of obesity as well. In the above example, we are eating 3 meals per day with no snacks. But that is increasing rare. More and more, people are being told to eat 6 times a day."

"In the previous example we have 12 hours of feeding balanced by 12 hours of fasting. This is what Moms everywhere used to say. 3 meals a day, no snacks. Snacking would ruin your dinner. And this 1950′s and 1960′s advice was associated with low levels of obesity. Now, we eat all the time and anywhere we want."

"What we now have is 16-18 hours of feeding and 6-8 hours of fasting. We are told to eat all the time. Eat 3 meals a day with 3 snacks in between."

"This is our current advice. And this dietary pattern is associated with much higher levels of obesity." How Insulin Works – Hormonal Obesity VII | The Fasting Method

Did this guy build a Delorean to go back in time and observe how people ate back then?

If you can't see the obvious correlation/causation fallacy in what I've just posted then you're beyond help

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre

Any chance of you addressing the above which is from Dr Fungus' own website?

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I realise I'm speaking to someone that went to an Evangelical Roadshow and came out "healed", and therefore has totally swallowed the magic beans (whilst in his permitted eating window) but still, your story is inconsistent

Honestly does sound like a religion!!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
As to how i feel, amazing. I literally got a “random” at work because I’m jittery after about 30 hours of fasting and operators at the plant have told my coworkers they’ve spotted me jogging around the truck or on the back of the flat bed doing pushups and setups. I honestly feel like I did when I was in my early 20’s. I didn’t exercise at all to get here but now I do it at work when I get flooded with a what I can only describe as a fuck ton of energy and it almost feels like I’m having a panic attack but i check my watch and my whoop strap and heart rate is 62.

Is “random” terminology y’all use? Bc where I come from that’s an ugly girl we fucked in a corner.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Wanna tell me again how I "don't know jack shit"

q84X81S.jpg

It's still hilarious that being "obsessed" with knowing what to eat, how to eat and how to train effectively is being used as a reason to take what I say with a "pinch of salt".

Really, is that how it works?

Besides, as I've said before and as in the above photo - I'm human just like everyone else.

My interest isn't in getting the number on the scale to go down, it's knowing how to lose fat whilst preserving/gaining muscle.
At no point in time we’re you ever overweight in any of those pictures, you know how to get ripped but you apparently don’t know how to lose over 120 pounds without ever doing exercise.

• 1Moron

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You can’t burn fat when you constantly spike your insulin, when you only spike your insulin once you spend longer time in fat burning mode. You switch from burning food you eat to burning your fat stores. Your body increases its metabolism to give you more energy when you fast for prolonged periods, your stuck on a calorie in calorie out mentality when the body doesn’t work that way.

That study far from proves that your metabolism goes super fast and allows you to burn an accelerated amount of fat.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What’s bullshit about what he said?

Do I have to explain a false cause fallacy to you?

A) "This is what Moms everywhere used to say. 3 meals a day, no snacks." - I literally asked you bro, does he have a delorean or something?

B) "We are told to eat all the time. Eat 3 meals a day with 3 snacks in between" - who is telling me/us this?

C) ""This is our current advice. And this dietary pattern is associated with much higher levels of obesity." - this is the false cause fallacy

Let me recap, as you don't seem too bright:

A and B seem anecdotal and sweeping generalisations

C is a false cause fallacy.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
That study far from proves that your metabolism goes super fast and allows you to burn an accelerated amount of fat.
10% is how much your fasting increases your metabolism, now tell me how much fat can you burn when you constantly spike your insulin all day doctor.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
At no point in time we’re you ever overweight in any of those pictures, you know how to get ripped but you apparently don’t know how to lose over 120 pounds without ever doing exercise.

Stop embarassing yourself

flexaasdas.jpg

This is me in October 2018 at 72kg

As posted above, I stopped training Dec 2018/Jan 2019 and by August 2019 I was 85kg

That's a 13kg gain of pure body fat, I probably lost significant muscle too, so the actual fat gain was probably higher than 13kg.

When you're used to being ripped at 72kg, 85kg is overweight

Go look back at the graph I posted of 5 years weigh-ins, and look how many downward trends there are.

For me 72-75kg is lean, highly visible abs. 80kg is about as high as I usually let myself go, apart from the one time I stopped all training and got up to 85kg.

If there's seven periods of sustained weight loss, typically losing 8-5kg a time with 1 time losing 13kg (to go from 85-72) then if you add that up, then you probably get losing 50kg / 110lbs total

Sure, I might not have lost 110lbs in one go, but over time I have -and that's not including 2013 which is when I started training, to 2016

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Do I have to explain a false cause fallacy to you?

A) "This is what Moms everywhere used to say. 3 meals a day, no snacks." - I literally asked you bro, does he have a delorean or something?

B) "We are told to eat all the time. Eat 3 meals a day with 3 snacks in between" - who is telling me/us this?

C) ""This is our current advice. And this dietary pattern is associated with much higher levels of obesity." - this is the false cause fallacy

Let me recap, as you don't seem too bright:

A and B seem anecdotal and sweeping generalisations

C is a false cause fallacy.
A) My grandmother used to tell me exactly this, my mother died of breast cancer when I was 2 so my grandmother took care of me and she was born in 1933 so she wouldn’t be in need of your Delorean.

B) Schools tell kids to eat three meals a day and snack in between, have to keep that energy up.

C) Sorry but constantly spiking your insulin levels all day is going to lead to insulin resistance, obesity and diabetes.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
10% is how much your fasting increases your metabolism, now tell me how much fat can you burn when you constantly spike your insulin all day doctor.

I literally just picked a random Myfitnesspal log from December 2019 when I resumed training. Admittedly I was training twice a day

Screenshot (54).png

but I just happened to pick a day where I ordered a fucking Dominoes lol

400g carbs. 50g of those carbs being HBCD (literally powdered sugar) and 282g coming from the most processed carb source possible

FUCKING LOL

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Stop embarassing yourself

View attachment 339772

This is me in October 2018 at 72kg

As posted above, I stopped training Dec 2018/Jan 2019 and by August 2019 I was 85kg

That's a 13kg gain of pure body fat, I probably lost significant muscle too, so the actual fat gain was probably higher than 13kg.

When you're used to being ripped at 72kg, 85kg is overweight

Go look back at the graph I posted of 5 years weigh-ins, and look how many downward trends there are.

For me 72-75kg is lean, highly visible abs. 80kg is about as high as I usually let myself go, apart from the one time I stopped all training and got up to 85kg.

If there's seven periods of sustained weight loss, typically losing 8-5kg a time with 1 time losing 13kg (to go from 85-72) then if you add that up, then you probably get losing 50kg / 110lbs total

Sure, I might not have lost 110lbs in one go, but over time I have -and that's not including 2013 which is when I started training, to 2016
If you think that picture in anyway shape or form represents a unhealthily overweight person then please seek psychiatric help immediately.

• 1Moron