Weight Loss Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
You can get it in Walmart and HEB (grocery store) here in Texas. If not you can order it by the case from Amazon.

do not forget to search SALSA
29f3c8a4a58164002614cfd7661c588c.png

lulz
f7d113b671c6553835295ecd677b841f.png

Diablo Verde Salsa, Award Winning Creamy Cilantro Sauce, Hot Heat Level, 12.5 oz bottle, Made with Cilantro, Garlic, Lime, Jalapeño Peppers, Vegetarian, Preservative-free, Soy-free, Egg-free (6-pack)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Keto/low carb people, if you like buffalo sauce then get your ass to Costco. They have Primal Kitchen buffalo sauce in bigger jars 2 for 10 bucks. It is the best keto dipping sauce I've found.

Another good reason is that meat is cheap as hell at warehouse clubs in general. Just the savings on ground beef is probably enough to pay for a base membership on its own.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Another good reason is that meat is cheap as hell at warehouse clubs in general. Just the savings on ground beef is probably enough to pay for a base membership on its own.
ugh, store bought ground beef

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lanx's home grinder is much better at grinding than a butcher shop's.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lanx's home grinder is much better at grinding than a butcher shop's.

think it's more to do with his choice of meat to grind.

Maybe you should stick to grindr. You'll probably reply to this with something sarcastic because like the other beta bitches on this thread, you clearly have an axe to grind.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I've tried a handful of bike rides while fasting. I usually ride in the morning, 20-40 miles. Typically I would have yogurt with granola in it as breakfast, then go ride. So fasting usually had no food, except yesterday I had some coffee with creamer to have *something* in there.

Doesn't feel good. I feel mostly "empty" and tired, almost like I bonked, and it's hard to really get in there and push feel like I'm kicking ass.

Confounding factors:
- Very windy outside which is extremely demoralizing. Like I'll usually average about 19mph on a ride, and sometimes the wind is so bad I'm going like 12mph and it feels like shit and makes the ride miserable.
- Been having bad nights at work, so I approach the ride already tired from only getting 2-3 hours of sleep, and being on my legs all day the day before

Basically when fasting I start the ride off the same way I feel when I'm usually halfway through a longer ride and feel energy depleted. On those rides I usually carry a energy gel thing to consume, and I'll carry a gatorade in my 2nd water bottle holder that has calories in it too.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Maybe you should stick to grindr. You'll probably reply to this with something sarcastic because like the other beta bitches on this thread, you clearly have an axe to grind.

Yea every time I'm at the butcher I say to myself "I wish they had the kind of meat that I'd grind at home here".

I'm not sure what the fuck you're talking about with the sarcasm though.

• 2Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

i mean i just got done deli slicing ribeye for bulgogi and gyudon

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Some hipster fairy e going on in here.

Use franks like a real American

• 1Worf

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I've tried a handful of bike rides while fasting. I usually ride in the morning, 20-40 miles. Typically I would have yogurt with granola in it as breakfast, then go ride. So fasting usually had no food, except yesterday I had some coffee with creamer to have *something* in there.

Doesn't feel good. I feel mostly "empty" and tired, almost like I bonked, and it's hard to really get in there and push feel like I'm kicking ass.

Confounding factors:
- Very windy outside which is extremely demoralizing. Like I'll usually average about 19mph on a ride, and sometimes the wind is so bad I'm going like 12mph and it feels like shit and makes the ride miserable.
- Been having bad nights at work, so I approach the ride already tired from only getting 2-3 hours of sleep, and being on my legs all day the day before

Basically when fasting I start the ride off the same way I feel when I'm usually halfway through a longer ride and feel energy depleted. On those rides I usually carry a energy gel thing to consume, and I'll carry a gatorade in my 2nd water bottle holder that has calories in it too.

Life is too short for that shit. Eat a hearty breakfast and enjoy the ride.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
16/8 fasting has worked pretty well the last 3-4 week. Even if it's a mental thing to just eat in a smaller window, it works. Highly recommend it. I'm not doing a KETO version either, simply limiting my overall carb intake during meals.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider

Try a pinch of sea salt under the tongue next time you feel like you're bonking while fasted. Works a charm for me, although not sure how you would want to bring a little bit of sea salt on a long bike ride like that lul

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Try a pinch of sea salt under the tongue next time you feel like you're bonking while fasted. Works a charm for me, although not sure how you would want to bring a little bit of sea salt on a long bike ride like that lul
i'm done w/ the salt tic tacs i ain't no horse!!!

i just up'd my coffee intake instead, now i'm just drinking pure cold brew concentrate

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Unfortunately to do legitimate exercise you need some glucose intake. It just can't be done in fasting mode. The rate of calorie burn / glucose utilization is much higher than the body can keep up with on its own. If I'm burning through 40 miles, I need energy intake before and during the ride. Our local starvation chubs here don't do any exercise, ever, and can't relate.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Jesus Christ

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Are you ok? I think your calorie deficit is triggering you again

Go on, explain to me how "a pinch of sea salt" helps you ride faster/longer.

Explain to me why "sea salt" is superior to any other form of salt.

• 1Like