Weight Loss Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ignoring that store-bought meatballs and pasta sauce are horrible, how would you even stomach that much food in one meal? That's like sumo training proportions.
Well yeah, that's why I was a massive fatty back in the day.

I think I posted in another thread (or here?) somewhere here about my 9,000 calorie day. And that wasn't a super rare occurance for the old me.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
How many calories would that be? I'm having trouble finding an image of a tuna helper nutrition label. I've never had any of the "helper" products, so I don't have a feel for how much food the prepared dish would be. I do know that a whole box of Barilla pasta(1600 cal) and sauce and meatballs and cheese is a ton of food.
I think about 2000 calories. Ridiculous
smile.png

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've had 9,000 calorie days. Pretty easily, especially if you're drinking.

I've definitely had dishes well over 3,000 calories. Hell, outback cheese fries are about that, and that's an appetizer I used to eat to myself, nevermind the fucking portherhouse.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to get a Triple Cheeseburger, large coke, large fry, and chicken strips from Wendy's every night for like a year. I don't know how many calories that is but it didn't help me in life at all.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Papa john's large pizza (the works), 2 liter of soda, chicken poppers, (around 6K calories) was my staple diet for about two years. And I'd still be hungry again a couple hours later.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, I ate a lot. But I only ate when I was hungry man. I ate whatever was available.

I didn't start out eating pizzas. That's where I ended up after ballooning to 400+. Like weight lifters. No one starts out benching 350. That was a slow build up of 16 years or so.

I also drank the garlic sauce. Tasted pretty damn good.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jesus christ dude. Just... god...

At any point while drinking containers filled with melted butter mixed with oil and spices did you question where your life was headed?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most people can handle carbs, but there's a percentage of the population like me (Land whales, massively obese fuckers) that the only reason we're obese is biology. Sugar is in fucking everything and it's poison to some of us.
Papa john's large pizza (the works), 2 liter of soda, chicken poppers, (around 6K calories) was my staple diet for about two years. And I'd still be hungry again a couple hours later.
Yeah, I ate a lot. But I only ate when I was hungry man. I ate whatever was available.

I also drank the garlic sauce. Tasted pretty damn good.
I don't even...

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Jesus christ dude. Just... god...

At any point while drinking containers filled with melted butter mixed with oil and spices did you question where your life was headed?
When I was drinking containers filled with melted butter mixed with oil and spices. That's pretty much rock bottom.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yeah, some of my life sustaining food is attempting to escape back the way it came out my mouth right about now.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'm thinking about adding intermittent fasting to keto. Going to try 23/1, see if that works for me. I'm way too fat to exercise, and using a lazy exercise technique + lazy diet seems like a good combination.