Weight Loss Thread

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
ROFL ok moron.

How much do you want to wager on me being closer to 15% vs closer to 10%? I'll book a dexa scan as soon as you confirm how much you're willing to stake
You just said you were 7-8, now you're saying "bet me I'm under 12.5". That's a substantially different claim.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
you're saying "bet me I'm under 12.5". .
where did I say that?

Regardless, it's a redundant argument:

a) he won't take the bet
b) he's basing his opinion on an entry pic where the rules dictated the pics have to be relaxed/untensed
c) I already explained the location is not ideal
d) Last time I checked people at 15% body fat don't have visible veins across their groin, hips and shoulders.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Did the rules also dictate you need to push your gut out in the before pics?

P.S. I have visible veins across my shoulders groin and hips and I'm at like 23% body fat atm. Or are you confusing the word "visible" with the word "protruding"?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There are a lot of words that you don't understand the meaning of aren't there?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Why has it taken my pics to wake you up to the secrets behind fitness magazine covers and before/after pics?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's definitely not 15%, but he's also not 8% lol. I'm willing to bet he's sitting right around 11-12%. Yes, you have veins across your groin, but you also have no abdominal definition to speak of. At 8%, your abs are showing whether flexed or not.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He's definitely not 15%, but he's also not 8% lol. I'm willing to bet he's sitting right around 11-12%. Yes, you have veins across your groin, but you also have no abdominal definition to speak of. At 8%, your abs are showing whether flexed or not.
Maybe I should have been more clear, the lighting in my bedroom was awful for taking pictures, too bright and overexposed.

hmm, dunno why that pic has come out like it needs 3d glasses

cypis

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah, most people are heavily underestimating their bodyfat percentage, especially insecure twinks like Ossoi here. I'm hovering around 12% and I've got visible abs and pretty good vascularity. It also doesn't help that he barely has any muscle mass to speak of.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
What difference does the absolute body fat % number make? So you're at 8% or 12% or 15% or whatever, grats. All that matters is how you think you look, if you're happy with it, great. Arguing over the internet about our body fat numbers which vary wildly depending on the measurement method anyway is just stupid.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Well, if he argued about penis size then people would mock him.

1) Skip leg day
2) Drink coconut oil
3) ???
4) win competition

Xevy

Log Wizard
Judging from his pictures I could probably guess his routine:

run 13 miles a day
biceps/triceps 3 times a week

end of list

He's missing a lot of meat on dem bones.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
I mean, I know everyone likes to pick on Ossoi, but why so jelly? What is the point of arguing over a number, using pictures as a baseline, on the internet? Dude made good progress in two months. Different goals, different people, don't hate appreciate, blah blah blah.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Judging from his pictures I could probably guess his routine:

run 13 miles a day
biceps/triceps 3 times a week

end of list

He's missing a lot of meat on dem bones.
Hatin on them guns. The only good thing about bad chest genetics is not getting tits when you get fat. Its hilarious to get the hate for being thin though.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Hatin on them guns. The only good thing about bad chest genetics is not getting tits when you get fat. Its hilarious to get the hate for being thin though.
Its not really hate for being thin, he just seems to have kinda disproportionate arms.

Ossoi, do you do primarily arm/shoulder workouts or a lot of isolation exercises? Or primarily bench/incline/military and pull-ups/rows/etc and your chest just does what it does?