<Gold Donor>
just did a 24 hour fast. not too bad, probably could go a few more hours

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
claims.jpg

I realise Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre has me on ignore, but maybe he takes me off.

I'll tag Faux Faux in this as well seeing as you're yet to respond to my rebuttal of your claims re insulin and fat lipolysis.

Although really it's Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre that embarassed himself the most by claiming that "constantly spiking your insulin levels all day...leads to obesity"

And actually Faux Faux you will genuinely learn something here.

I told you guys that I eat protein+fat pre workout, and carbs+protein post. The purpose being to spike insulin when my muscles are depleted of glycogen, so that nutrients get to the muscles faster.

What I should have also said is:

a) the post workout meals are low-fat.
b) I "carb cycle" meaning rest days are lower in carbs (but not "low carb)

Insulin doesn't just slow down fat lipolysis (which is what you were both hung up on - this fixation prevented you from seeing the bigger picture)

Insulin also:

a) prevents muscle breakdown
b) stimulates protein synthesis
c) increases glycogen synthase
d) transports amino acids into the muscle

Insulin has anabolic properties, which is why:

a) bodybuilders inject it
b) some diabetics get that fat accumulation effect Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre thought was a "gotcha". It has an anabolic effect on the fat cells, they're not actually growing via accumulation of more fat - the cells themselves are getting bigger. It's like filling up a ziploc bag with water. The fat cell being the ziploc bag, if you fill it up with water the bag expands. The insulin is making the bag itself bigger.

Insulin doesn't care if it's building muscle or building fat, those are a by product of it carrying out its primary function.

So, by timing the majority of my carbs during/post workout. I'm spiking my insulin when that spike is primed to go towards my muscles rather than my fat stores. And because fat intake is lower post workout when my insulin is high and because I'm in a calorie deficit then there's no surplus energy to go to the fat cells

And, because I'm in an overall energy deficit each day - I'm going to lose fat whilst ideally preserving/building muscle.

Then on rest days, when I don't need to replenish glycogen or worry as much about protein synthesis, carbs are lower (but not low carb)

This way I'm min/maxing the times spent in muscle building and fat burning, whilst ensuring that my daily calorific deficit promotes fat loss.

So I'll say again:

Spiking insulin does not lead to obesity for everyone (this was a retarded claim and Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre should think very very carefully about a) claiming I'm an idiot b) coming at me again

edit: tagging in LiquidDeath LiquidDeath because he could clearly use a primer on insulin

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If he'd ever got close to my condition then he'd realise that narcissism is a side effect of looking this good.

Anyone curious what this really looks like should visit the divorce thread.

Skipping the last dozen or so pages only gives you half the picture.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 340919

I realise Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre has me on ignore, but maybe he takes me off.

I'll tag Faux Faux in this as well seeing as you're yet to respond to my rebuttal of your claims re insulin and fat lipolysis.

Although really it's Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre that embarassed himself the most by claiming that "constantly spiking your insulin levels all day...leads to obesity"

And actually Faux Faux you will genuinely learn something here.

I told you guys that I eat protein+fat pre workout, and carbs+protein post. The purpose being to spike insulin when my muscles are depleted of glycogen, so that nutrients get to the muscles faster.

What I should have also said is:

a) the post workout meals are low-fat.
b) I "carb cycle" meaning rest days are lower in carbs (but not "low carb)

Insulin doesn't just slow down fat lipolysis (which is what you were both hung up on - this fixation prevented you from seeing the bigger picture)

Insulin also:

a) prevents muscle breakdown
b) stimulates protein synthesis
c) increases glycogen synthase
d) transports amino acids into the muscle

Insulin has anabolic properties, which is why:

a) bodybuilders inject it
b) some diabetics get that fat accumulation effect Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre thought was a "gotcha". It has an anabolic effect on the fat cells, they're not actually growing via accumulation of more fat - the cells themselves are getting bigger. It's like filling up a ziploc bag with water. The fat cell being the ziploc bag, if you fill it up with water the bag expands. The insulin is making the bag itself bigger.

Insulin doesn't care if it's building muscle or building fat, those are a by product of it carrying out its primary function.

So, by timing the majority of my carbs during/post workout. I'm spiking my insulin when that spike is primed to go towards my muscles rather than my fat stores. And because fat intake is lower post workout when my insulin is high and because I'm in a calorie deficit then there's no surplus energy to go to the fat cells

And, because I'm in an overall energy deficit each day - I'm going to lose fat whilst ideally preserving/building muscle.

Then on rest days, when I don't need to replenish glycogen or worry as much about protein synthesis, carbs are lower (but not low carb)

This way I'm min/maxing the times spent in muscle building and fat burning, whilst ensuring that my daily calorific deficit promotes fat loss.

So I'll say again:

Spiking insulin does not lead to obesity for everyone (this was a retarded claim and Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre should think very very carefully about a) claiming I'm an idiot b) coming at me again

View attachment 340923

Did getting brow beat in the divorce thread over being a cuck result in this?

Or has this thread always suffered *you*?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Did getting brow beat in the divorce thread over being a cuck result in this?

I've been the Lord of this thread since 2013.

And as I said, the girl who recently told me she'd told her fiance that I'd gone down on her during an after party with two random Spanish girls and one trans, told me last night she wants to go to Ibiza for nine nights

Maybe I log my process of cutting from now until June for that holiday

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yes 24 hour fast is omad, it’s not that hard great job to you and Araysar Araysar
yea it's just difficult to wrap your head around only 1 meal AND no snacking, even if those snacks are fucking healthy like mangos and bananas and nuts and jerky n shit... like damn if i wanna eat this jerky now, i gotta set aside 10% of my one meal to munch on it at the end, ha.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yes 24 hour fast is omad, it’s not that hard great job to you and Araysar Araysar

yea it's just difficult to wrap your head around only 1 meal AND no snacking, even if those snacks are fucking healthy like mangos and bananas and nuts and jerky n shit... like damn if i wanna eat this jerky now, i gotta set aside 10% of my one meal to munch on it at the end, ha.

What I find most surprising is how much tea and coffee helps stave off hunger

I drink 3-4 cups a day with a few drops of stevia and basically forget about food for most of that 24 hours

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What I find most surprising is how much tea and coffee helps stave off hunger

I drink 3-4 cups a day with a few drops of stevia and basically forget about food for most of that 24 hours
youre doing stevia too? man guess i should try it

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think you have a reading comprehension problem.

Sugar is undoubtedly bad for you, increasingly so in larger amounts and as it is more processed. You can certainly lose weight while still consuming sugar in measured amounts, but those amounts vary among individuals based mostly on their genetics and their current weight. What you can't do is lose weight while your insulin levels are high and directing your body to increase its fat stores, and sugar is the easiest way to make increase your insulin levels. Does that work for you?

You have to stop man, the dude literally has a reading comprehension problem. He doesn't understand that there is a difference between building muscle mass and losing accumulated fat without exercise. He keeps saying "you can do both" without the slightest understanding of why that isn't true for a lot of people and a lot of lifestyles.

So if I have a reading comprehension problem, enlighten me.

Where in the highlighted part of the first post does it indicate that you are only talking about a specific group?

I understand the second post, you're saying comparing active people and inactive people isn't sensible, and you are suggesting that I'm ignoring overweight and inactive people. When in reality, your claim in Post 1 doesn't list any exceptions to the claim.

Also, seeing as you're another one misunderstanding how insulin works, I'll go back and tag you in my "insulin for idiots" post

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
youre doing stevia too? man guess i should try it

yeah, i did some reading and basically it says if youre in normal health, stevia doesnt do much for insulin.

dunno if true or not but i dont give a fuck. i lost like 10 lbs in a week, and i only fasted 3 days out of 7

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
So if I have a reading comprehension problem, enlighten me.

Where in the highlighted part of the first post does it indicate that you are only talking about a specific group?

I understand the second post, you're saying comparing active people and inactive people isn't sensible, and you are suggesting that I'm ignoring overweight and inactive people. When in reality, your claim in Post 1 doesn't list any exceptions to the claim.

Also, seeing as you're another one misunderstanding how insulin works, I'll go back and tag you in my "insulin for idiots" post

The fact that you highlighted these posts just prove you have a reading comprehension problem. Apparently you don't understand what the word "and" means either.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Jesus Christ. I can't believe I have to continually spell things out for you like this.

You = someone who is actively exercising most days of the week and/or actively building muscle mass.

That is the difference. Your increase in calories is going to build and maintain muscle mass. It would be stored as fat in someone not following a similar exercise regimen.

No, when YOU lose weight without exercising that is what happens because you work pretty hard on accumulating extra muscle mass and that extra muscle mass is not magically supported by anything except increased calorie intake and exercise to specifically maintain it.

When a normal person tries to lose weight, they don't somehow magically lose all of their muscle while burning fat stores. This is some weird bodybuilder myth that you perpetuate with no basis. They might not retain all of their accumulated muscle mass from lugging around excess weight, but they aren't going to be some kind of emaciated shell of a human.

LiquidDeath LiquidDeath

If I have a reading comprehension problem, can you tell me why you repeatedly spoke about me "increasing calories" and "losing weight without exercising"

When I have never claimed to lose weight without exercise, never ever have I done that.

It's also confusing to me that you would refer to my "increased calories" at least twice when you were jumping into a conversation with Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre about how I went from 79kg in December 2019 to 74.5kg by the end of January 2020.

I mean, before you posted the two above posts I actually pasted this MFP log from near the end of January that showed how little I was eating

Screenshot (58) (1).png

Does that look like increased calories to you?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Jesus Christ. I can't believe I have to continually spell things out for you like this.

You = someone who is actively exercising most days of the week and/or actively building muscle mass.

That is the difference. Your increase in calories is going to build and maintain muscle mass. It would be stored as fat in someone not following a similar exercise regimen.

No, when YOU lose weight without exercising that is what happens because you work pretty hard on accumulating extra muscle mass and that extra muscle mass is not magically supported by anything except increased calorie intake and exercise to specifically maintain it.

When a normal person tries to lose weight, they don't somehow magically lose all of their muscle while burning fat stores. This is some weird bodybuilder myth that you perpetuate with no basis. They might not retain all of their accumulated muscle mass from lugging around excess weight, but they aren't going to be some kind of emaciated shell of a human.

LiquidDeath LiquidDeath

If I have a reading comprehension problem, can you tell me why you repeatedly spoke about me "increasing calories" and "losing weight without exercising"

When I have never claimed to lose weight without exercise, never ever have I done that.

It's also confusing to me that you would refer to my "increased calories" at least twice when you were jumping into a conversation with Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre about how I went from 79kg in December 2019 to 74.5kg by the end of January 2020.

I mean, before you posted the two above posts I actually pasted this MFP log from near the end of January that showed how little I was eating

View attachment 340945

Does that look like increased calories to you?

If I was eating "increased calories" how did I go from 79kg to 74kg in 9 weeks?

Now admittedly: me posting MFP logs of 2 Dominoes days might have given you the impression that I was "increasing" calories (after all, it was a discussion about insulin spikes vs fat loss, and we can surely agree that Dominoes = insulin spike)

But, the other two days on that screenshot were a 1939 calorie day and a 2442 day, both of which are a sizeable deficit for someone training twice a day as I was.

So yeah, it baffles me that you think I think or was advocating for "increasing calories to lose weight"

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm no longer indulging your sick fetishes because you don't understand simple English, sorry pervert.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm no longer indulging your sick fetishes because you don't understand simple English, sorry pervert.

that's right run away.

I don't understand English says the guy that saw a screenshot of a 1300 calorie day and went on repeatedly about me increasing calories