Weird Dream Sharing

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
*alarm goes off*
With my eyes closed, I think to myself, /Just let it ring, keep sleeping./
But then I hear the voice of my college neighbor, "Nah man, [Conefed] wake up."
Hearing this I pop straight up off his floor and look his way, my eyes are blurry from waking but I stop myself from rubbing them.
I think,
/The sheets aren't his, they're my child's. and he was in a lofted bed not this./
/This must be a dream, put your head back down and keep sleeping./
*Eyes close*
"[Conefed], man wake up," the hallmate repeats.
With my eyes still closed I say, "I am up, see my feet are on the floor."
{Perspective reveals me from behind. My legs are standing but my top half is flopped over his bed, pinning his legs still under the covers. He's sitting up, looking down at the [Conefed] with a smirk he always carried.}
I think, /Wait, I'm seeing myself. This must be a dream./
And I hear my own voice say with sarcasm, "Yeah man, wake up."
/But I'm still looking at myself from behind, who is to my right?/
*I look.*
It's me. College me, with an obnoxious grin and picking on the neighbor's roommate who's now in the position where the perspective was a split second ago.
That individual never liked being challenged. I'm watching him respond to [Conefed] who's quite pleased with himself despite genuflecting to the roommate who's now in his personal space, clearly not getting the joke saying, "I've been up. It's you who..."
Current perspective is further back. My own thoughts now louder than the fading dialogue,
/Wait, when did the perspective switch again? If I was on the bed, but then over there, but, but I'm looking at myself, who am I?/
*Both [Conefed] and the roommate look to the 4th wall.*
{Perspective shifts}
I'm looking at myself through the neighbor's mirror.
*alarm goes off*
*I wake in RL*

Last edited: