Weird Dream Sharing

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was in a Boeing 737 that had a special shape allowing it to fly and land backwards. I was sitting near the back of the plane doing coke with my dad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ch4osftw

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have, occasionally had dreams that are set in the same place. Over some 20 years I've had a dream set in this same place maybe only 8 or 9 times.

It's a nice little collection of shops & buildings in the middle of a town, something like you'd find in Europe. It's all nice quaint shops, I know the layout of the streets quite well, plus the way that the entrance to the area is.

I have never been to this place in real life, but I sort of feel in the back of my mind, that some day I going to be somewhere on vacation. And then see this place . . . I don't know what it'll mean when I do. That maybe the very next second I get hit by a truck and die right there. Or that I am supposed to live there in perfect harmony with my destiny filled, for the rest of my life??

I have quite a similar experience often. Let me start with "The experiment". So, about 15 years ago I had a very vivid dream where for some reason, there was what looked like an old sub/ship wheel hatch in the bottom of my washer. When I went through it, I was in another world. A huge city beside a massive waterfall. I walked around and ate at an old Scottish style pub that served amazing food. The city is definitely futuristic, but like on the cusp of all out next level advanced tech. When i woke up from this, I wanted to dream like that again.

"The experiment" - how to induce lucid dreams. So i started taking 5-htp. l-tryptophan, Theanine, and 4 10mg tabs of melatonin a night. This worked WONDERS. However, its always the same place. the hatch would be in different locations, but I know this city. I've worked there. I have fought off "dream intruders" from this location (still dont know the fucking name of the city). I have saved my wife from falling down the waterfall many times. I eat at the same pub, ive fucked my IRL wife there many times and we have had conversations about this city, in my dreams, and about our life there. Its just like real life, just a different city, and its exactly the same every single time. Go in the hatch, walk across the waterfall bridge where a massive upscale hotel is. It's made of all glass and the UI darkens the room blue on the outside, and is translucent on the inside.

Now here is where shit started to get fucked up. All these meds started giving me (at least its my opinion it was from the meds) sleep paralysis. THIS SHIT AINT FUN. theres a documentery on it called "the nightmare" if you want to learn more. Anyways, I stopped taking them immediately, but i still have sleep paralysis and I still have lucid dreams.

In the end, this city pops up at least 2 times a week for me, maybe once every 2 weeks where i can control it, and about 1 sleep paralysis a month. not sure if its worth what I put myself through, but the shit worked.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I don't remember my dreams now, but I used to have some pretty vivid ones as a kid.

A recurring one I had was that there was a factory beneath my bed filled with assembly lines, and myself and other kids were in boxes being moved around on them. The scene had a vibe similar to what you'd see in an industrial metal horror video.

An interesting one was of being in a laundromat and having a tiger jump out of a dryer and bite my knee. But, since I was a kid and didn't understand anatomy, my brain processed it like my knee was hollow and the broken skin was like broken glass. It's interesting as an example of how the brain will fail to process things in the setting without the knowledge to fill it all in.

Worst one I had was after watching the Thriller video, and had a dream where everyone walked around with their mouths open and full of the black liquid one of the zombies had. Shit was disturbing.
Smoking large amounts of pot makes the dreams go away

• 1Haram

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Had a dream that LLR implemented some new pay add-on that was basically some weird hyper powered ignore for bucks feature. Half the forum ended up unable to read the other half's posts, and there was some obnoxiously huge announcement in place of each post making damn sure that everyone knew that the post was ignored by a paid user.

Was quite bizarre.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Weird. I see that pharmakos posted something, but it says I don't have the proper permissions to view it.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I have quite a similar experience often. Let me start with "The experiment". So, about 15 years ago I had a very vivid dream where for some reason, there was what looked like an old sub/ship wheel hatch in the bottom of my washer. When I went through it, I was in another world. A huge city beside a massive waterfall. I walked around and ate at an old Scottish style pub that served amazing food. The city is definitely futuristic, but like on the cusp of all out next level advanced tech. When i woke up from this, I wanted to dream like that again.

"The experiment" - how to induce lucid dreams. So i started taking 5-htp. l-tryptophan, Theanine, and 4 10mg tabs of melatonin a night. This worked WONDERS. However, its always the same place. the hatch would be in different locations, but I know this city. I've worked there. I have fought off "dream intruders" from this location (still dont know the fucking name of the city). I have saved my wife from falling down the waterfall many times. I eat at the same pub, ive fucked my IRL wife there many times and we have had conversations about this city, in my dreams, and about our life there. Its just like real life, just a different city, and its exactly the same every single time. Go in the hatch, walk across the waterfall bridge where a massive upscale hotel is. It's made of all glass and the UI darkens the room blue on the outside, and is translucent on the inside.

Now here is where shit started to get fucked up. All these meds started giving me (at least its my opinion it was from the meds) sleep paralysis. THIS SHIT AINT FUN. theres a documentery on it called "the nightmare" if you want to learn more. Anyways, I stopped taking them immediately, but i still have sleep paralysis and I still have lucid dreams.

In the end, this city pops up at least 2 times a week for me, maybe once every 2 weeks where i can control it, and about 1 sleep paralysis a month. not sure if its worth what I put myself through, but the shit worked.
meh when i was in high school or college, i'd get this kind of sleep paralysis. I go to bed my head facing the ceiling and I'd have FULL consciousness but no control over what I dreamt. I quickly concentrated so hard to wake myself out of it and typically I did.

It was an odd phase in my life. Some days I'd sink into my dream quiet literally where I was sucked into this vortex of tornado. It was not something that I necessarily saw. I just got sucked into it and I "felt it." By the end of my vortex, I came unto this scenary of black sky filled with stars above. I was floating, I am sure, and one of the star would shine the brightest.

I'd have about same dream like this three times before I never got them again.

I think one of the most scarest dream I had was being sucked into a vortex and I'd see this end of the world hospital where I'd see all my closest confidants wounded and the dream ended with the phrase, "keep your faith" or something.

Mind you, this was a religious period of my life. I was also unstable, to a degree, but still religious "mindset" allowed me to channel this weird connection to the dream world.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Stupid weird dreams. Was fighting for a seat in a stadium. Ended up sitting next to Donald Trump where he was complaining about crazy people breaking the stadium by jumping in their seats, causing whole sections to break off and become unusable. What the actual fuck.

Then later on had to deal with a talk to a manager lady and her 15 kids, because she'd taken up all the seats and I was just trying to get a burger and some fries. I ordered from a guy that looked like the sheriff dude from stranger things. Asked if they had sides other than fries, and he pulls out a coloring book picture of fries saying, "yeah, we got white fries, but we cook them to make yellow fries, or if too long black fries." Was like OK buddy don't need to be condescending, just gimme a burger and some fries. The food never came out, I ended up needing to go to the restroom, and the bathroom was fucked up. Urinals had walls that were just over the height of your dick so everyone could see you trying to take a piss onto the floor, because there weren't actually bowls to pee in. When I got back to sit down, that lady had taken my chair for another kid that showed up. I was also carrying around a heavy backback the whole time.

I just woke up. Really hungry even though I ate before bed. I also somehow ended up completely naked (as in all my clothes, shirt, night pants, and underwear, on the floor next to the bed) ...?!?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like you were dreaming about the state of the USA, where the idiots jumping were shitlibs and immigrants, and the broken parts libcuck states. :D

That'll be $15 for my expert dream analysis. You can pay with Visa, Paypal or THOT bathwater.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My 5yo jumped on me to wake me, I was dreaming something that I now forget but I didn't wake. Instead I entered an alt-lucid dream mode state. I became sensitive to my RL surroundings by touch. I could feel the sheets on my legs, what I was touching with my hands, etc, but I didn't have control of my limbs yet and my eyes wouldn't open. Instead I continued the dream, but in the dream I could still move and touch things. The things touched in the dream felt as real as the RL things. The dream sounds sounded equally if not more real than the RL sounds. I've seen double before, but I've never felt double before. It literally felt like I was in two places at once. I felt that I had only one set of arms and legs but I could feel with them four ways. I could also sense a space gap between.
I've never had that sensation package before.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I was walking up a mountain to speak with some type of oracle at the top. Lots of people going up the mountain too.

I got to the top and the people in front of me were a father and daughter who offered strawberries for the oracles guidance. I went up next and had those little mandarin oranges, but instead they asked me to donate my pants.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My 5yo jumped on me to wake me, I was dreaming something that I now forget but I didn't wake. Instead I entered an alt-lucid dream mode state. I became sensitive to my RL surroundings by touch. I could feel the sheets on my legs, what I was touching with my hands, etc, but I didn't have control of my limbs yet and my eyes wouldn't open. Instead I continued the dream, but in the dream I could still move and touch things. The things touched in the dream felt as real as the RL things. The dream sounds sounded equally if not more real than the RL sounds. I've seen double before, but I've never felt double before. It literally felt like I was in two places at once. I felt that I had only one set of arms and legs but I could feel with them four ways. I could also sense a space gap between.
I've never had that sensation package before.
I've had dreams like this before. I used to lucid dream all the time when I would take naps on the couch mid-day. One involved being on the ground watching a plane take off, while I was simultaneously *on* the plane.

I just had another messed up dream. Won't write out the story, but it involved walking in on my wife getting plowed by another dude. One of those "it feels real and you're still hella uncomfortable and unsure if it was real when you wake up" kind of dreams. Once I fully regained consciousness I realized it was obviously a dream, because no fucking way would I try to run 50 miles in bare feet, and the woman getting plowed wasn't even my wife, but an ex-girlfriend from like 20 years ago.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Had a dream where Trump found the FoH Forums and joined up. At first he would just drop a Worf or MAGA hat in the Gamergate or Politics forums, but then he started to drop one-liner replies too. I finally got him to agree to do an AMA on the forums, but then I woke up. It was amazing to get a Worf from @TheRealDonaldTrump though.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Just woke up from a nap... Had a dream about a class war. These people were fighting against business men (of which I was apart of) when they thought they were to blame for la policia going to war with them. They had setup booby traps and all sorts of shit. I ended up befriending them when they realized we were fighting each other for the wrong reasons. It wasn't us to blame, but their government. I would later find myself hiding with one of the families in a restroom. I call 911 on my phone in secret and put it back in my pocket, because as much as we had become "friends", they would never let me leave this large building if it meant going through their territory.

Through a small window, I was able to spot la policia militarizing outside. SWAT military style, with large trucks. Serious shit. I didn't want to catch a stray bullet so I try to escape the building from another side and eventually find a window facing an empty side road. I escape.

I run into a separate group of people wearing flack jackets with big yellow letters reading "SAFETY" on them.

"Help?" I ask.
"No, get the fuck away," as he points a pistol in my face.

I run in another direction, down one of the streets that appeared empty, and away from both la policia and "safety".

From there I encounter another group. "English?"
"Yes, just say yes sir."
"Yes sir."
"Follow me. What's your name gringo?"
"John." (not my name)
"Jaahhn, OK."

He leads me to this elaborate setup of lines and puts me at the back of the queue. I see one guy in chains. Several other guys in rags, looking and sounding like they were excited about something. I overhear, "Maybe I'll get a good spot in the mines this time." I'm like fuck this, I'm out.

I keep running.

I get to this area with ropes, buckets full of white material. I hear voices in the distance, "good mine, good mine". I start to see these holes in the walls, with plastic everywhere. They were like meth mines. I started to lose feeling in my legs and had to start using the ropes to move forward. As I went further and further I lost more and more control of my body.

Last thought before I woke up was, "I'm going to die down here."

• 3Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last night I had a dream that my someone got a hold of my bank info and withdrew 190 billion dollars, and my bank honored it and overdrew my account by that much. I was like what the fuck Bank, you text me if somethings fishy but you thought this was the time to honor a transaction?

Needless to say I try to run a tight ship financially, but it's always on my mind.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Last night I had a dream that my someone got a hold of my bank info and withdrew 190 billion dollars, and my bank honored it and overdrew my account by that much. I was like what the fuck Bank, you text me if somethings fishy but you thought this was the time to honor a transaction?

Needless to say I try to run a tight ship financially, but it's always on my mind.

Were they buying NYC a seawall?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Had a dream I was on a beach in the early morning or late evening, couldn't tell, and it was extremely foggy.

There was an orange glow out in the water and the intense smell of stuff burning.

I walked to the edge of the water and there was debris everywhere. It seemed like wreckage from a plane crash.

All of this stuff was charred and mixed with kelp and was caught up between two rocks that created a pool.

And then I felt this intense sense of dread. And as I looked into the water, the wreckage and the kelp started to part and get lifted up and something started moving up out of the water.

I tried to move but I was stuck. It kept coming up until finally the kelp fell away revealing the charred corpse of a child walking towards me.

It was black and slimy and had no recognizable features. It opened its mouth and this deafening sound erupted from its mouth. It sounded like a volcano funneled through a pipe organ. I felt my eardrums rupture and blood trickle down the sides of my face and then I woke up.

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I have a recurring dream where I am in school, taking a math test and have no fucking clue what's going on. I have this 'nightmare' usually once a month. No idea why.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like