Weird: The Al Yankovic Story

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Juvarisx

Florida
Playing this 100% straight was the correct choice. Thought it was great.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like just about every comedian ever did a cameo in this.

I was never a big Weird Al fan, but the humor would be exactly as you'd expect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Ridiculous and hilarious. I'm only disappointed that they stopped short of White & Nerdy.

Some day this will be perhaps not technically the best movie, but it will arguably be the most famous comedy in an extremely specific genre of movies.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I totally forgot that this movie started out as a skit on funny or die many years ago.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lmao this was a very entertaining, 100% fully accurate movie of his life

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Worth the watch, loved the totally straight , just the facts approach.

1st time watching the Roku channel, ads were annoying but no more than they are watching a football game. 99% political ads though, Tuesday cannot come fast enough!

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Great movie. Ending during the credits was my favorite part. Had to relisten to the Gilbert Gottfried podcast when he interviewed Weird Al.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah the call in the restaurant about Bad

(I'm paraphrasing)
Its a song Michael Jackson made up copying you , "something about getting into fights or trying not to get into one? I dont know."

^ fucking lol

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm about halfway through and this is way more over the top. I love it

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I really wanted them to double down on the Michael-Jackson-copying-him thing with Fat. The movie was getting long at that point, but I would have trimmed some earlier stuff and had him really beef with Michael. Throwing in Prince was a nice touch. (For those that don't know, Prince was one of the few musicians that denied Weird Al's request to parody him...he had at least 3 songs ready to go if Prince ever gave him the green light.)

He performed Beat On the Brat live at the show I went to last month. Front row center...literally felt like it was just Weird Al, myself, and his 2 guitarists jamming. Nobody else in the audience existed. I don't know how long he's going to keep doing this, but if that's the last time I see him in concert, it couldn't have been better.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
This was even more outrageous than I expected. Loved it. It had some spots that could have been written/edited better, but overall enjoyable since I've been a huge Weird Al fan from the start.