Welcome to Jooka's 2nd annual* PS4 Giveaway!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bandwagon, the idea that I gave you a gift, that you could essentially auction of disgusts me.

• 1SJW
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You really think I'm auctioning it off?

What exactly is this thread?

Submission template:

1. Tits or GTFO.
*Tits must be human tits, male or female, with sharpie evidence of authenticity directly atop or be betwixt said tits. They can belong to you, a family member, a spouse or any combination of the 3. These tits will be edited in and proudly displayed in the original post in spoiler tags. Glitter is allowed, pasties are not. Use your forum name to verify. Add "Jooka's 2nd annual* PS4 giveaway!" to be eligible for the bonus 6-pack of delicious Oregon beer!/QUOTE]

Bandwagon, when I gave you the PS4 you tits didn't matter.

It mattered because no one else would be playing on ps3

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
A joke of a way to decide who gets it.

It takes 5 minutes to sprinkle glitter on your man-boobs, take a picture and write 4 sentences. What do you think im "auctioning" it off for? To get that final piece of my "eXarc's man tits" collection?

I didnt want to decide who gets it and a fun contest seemed more fair than a random pick.

Thats about the end of my civility tonight, though.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So send it it back to me in one piece and we will be at an agreement. PM me

• 1Salty
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't even get to tell my sob story or write my erotic fiction about hodj getting railed by Vanessa's strapon while Tanoomba furiously masturbates from his vantage point locked outside of the car.

Boo.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bandwagon you have my address. The thought I would give away anyyhing that included any sex tits disgusts me.

• 4Salty
  • 3SJW
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 8 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The fact that I missed my chance to call this the "sex tits disgust contest" disgusts me.

Also, your avatar is a picture of a lecherous, murdering whore-house owner. Your moral compass is confusing.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit.

I thought this was just something for fun and thought it was pretty cool Bandwagon even offered to pass along the PS4 at all. I think he just didn't want to be unfair to anyone and select a single person randomly. Seemed reasonable. Anyway...

I never wanted anyone to go out and spend money on me and shit, I feel like a total dick now. Bandwagon Bandwagon you have been cool about this from the beginning and jooka jooka it was real cool for you to give it to him in the first place. Sorry you guys can't see eye to eye on this.

I wrote a long ass erotica fanfic anyway. I am going to share it with the public because this forum at least deserves that much!

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
Just, wow. This is the biggest overreaction I've seen on this site in years.

You must be a ton of fun at parties Jooka.

• 1Like