Hustle_sl

shitlord
2yws306.jpg
Exactly.

2yws306.jpg

2yws306.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still get the malware warning when I visit there.
Tyen said it "takes 24 hours to clear." Whether or not you buy that, fuck if I know. But I'm pretty sure it's likely fixed at this point. The damage is already done, however. You can't just let something like the stew for 5-6 weeks. The site is cancer.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit, been busy all last night/today and just now caught up on the drama. A+ people.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vex and I played about 100 hours worth of D3 together...it was probably late at night and I had a few drinks in me. I only told maybe 3 people when I found out (it was earlier this year, I guess), and debated on whether or not to out him for awhile. I ended up not doing it, but I did tell Tuco as soon as Morenetz talk started going, just so he would be prepared in case there was an outing/fallout. I really didn't think it'd happen this fast though, lol.
You told me!

I had no fucking idea who Evelys was then. And didn't make the connection to this until someone else mentioned you knew.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'll try to keep the dick sucking to a minimum until I find out who really has a penis and who doesn't, but I just want to echo what everyone else is saying and thank Tuco, Draegan, and whomever else is responsible for getting this done. I was pretty fed up with the two T's last week as it was, and then to see how fucking wonderful Morenetz was for a brief time...well, I'll admit that I was pretty fucking crushed this morning when I tried to log in (from work of course, gotta get paid yo). And then to see the absolute disdain Tyen has for anyone and everyone, I was mad bro. When the site went down I knew it was being updated and I was even more distraught because I figured it might be tough to get people to move yet again with the malware warnings fixed. Fortunately Tyen kept on keeping on, and Requiem joined him in shitting all over everyone.

Anyway, thanks yet again, and I sincerely hope that this one sticks. I'm pretty good about not getting my jimmy rustled, but goddamit certain people shouldn't be allowed to waste my oxygen, and I really don't want to be forced to go back there to keep in touch with all of you fuckers.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Requiem is/was in a weird position where he has personally hosted and done upkeep on a website that he A) doesn't have a real emotional/personal connection to and B) is not financially dependent upon. Normally in that situation the admin is dependent or attached to the site in some way and is going to be playing serious damage control, apologizing for the issues, and doing whatever it takes to make the community pleased so the website will stay alive. Instead he just spoke his mind and his honest feelings are that if the community stays he doesn't care and if the comminity moves he doesn't care, because either way it doesn't have a real major impact on him.

And honestly in the end it doesn't matter that he dissed the community, the upset people ultimately got what they were asking for. Tyen is no longer a moderator and the site is no longer tagged as having malware and the warnings are gone, yet everyone is still moving over here anyway because people want a fresh start. I'm not saying the community is wrong, just that this site was inevitable regardless of what Requiem or Tyen did or did not do in the day after morenetz.org was discarded.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You told me!

I had no fucking idea who Evelys was then. And didn't make the connection to this until someone else mentioned you knew.
Wait, are you not in any of the fantasy leagues? Evelys is the Jill that we always let play, who EVERY FUCKING YEAR (and in multiple leagues) would bail during the drafts and fuck up the entire draft. Every. Single. Year. And then bail on the season like 2 weeks in. Just like this year!

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Yea, Tyen's behavior today was abhorrent. Dude really is a total piece of shit. Posting rl info of Draegen with smugness and also lobbing racial shit at Lyrical who did nothing to deserve it.

Fuck Tyen.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know this was its own thread on MoreNutz, but have the admins/mods put anything into place to keep out Tyen/Trexxy from shitting up this forum? The consensus from some was to let them post so that we could fuck with them, but it sounded like a terrible idea.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Break down from the other site, for those wondering wtf is going on.

Some months back Adam12 is sent an email for Fantasy football from Evelys. This email has another name attached to it, a male name. I don't know the specifics here, but Adam12 strongly suspected the owner of the account was, indeed, male. Not one to make assumptions, Adam remained quiet.

Sometime last night, Halan recognized the pictures Evelys was posting on Morenetz was actually a friend of his. Halan confronted Evelys about this oddity by posting OTHER pictures he had of his friend. Evelys accused Halas of simply "snooping" through the directory where she stored photos to find the rest of the series. (In other words, she accused Halan of hax to obtain more photos of her.)

Evelys knew that cover story would only last for so long. He immediately shuts down Morenetz, refunds all donations and says goodbye on FoH, cutting all contact.

At this point, Adam12 drops the bomb that Evelys accidentally emailed his male name. MIRC crew begins a to use the data base and find that this person, but "Jeff" has been busy all night deleting any internet footprint he has. His Google+ Account, Linked, Twitter--anything that might give us more info on him is deleted the same night Morenetz goes dark.

Then Halan, to prove that he isn't just trolling, posts a picture of the woman who Evelys' claimed to be--with a sign stating she is not, indeed, Evelys.

And here we are.
this is the best drama that has ever happened to FoH since...................

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
I go away for a day and....what the....I don't even. My head asplode.

I'll just add my thanks to the pile for now. Definitely a clutch play. What a ride lol.

Pops

Some website valued Req's FOH at 1.1 mill.

He wasn't running that thing out of the kindness of his heart.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, are you not in any of the fantasy leagues? Evelys is the Jill that we always let play, who EVERY FUCKING YEAR (and in multiple leagues) would bail during the drafts and fuck up the entire draft. Every. Single. Year. And then bail on the season like 2 weeks in. Just like this year!
I've mentioned this before. Despite posting since noows and having a day one reg date I have no idea who the fuck most of you are. No connection of names with posters. I just don't care. I know Adam is the chargers fan, most of the people I can identify are from the NFL thread really. Fedor posts dicks and everything from the front page of Reddit that people love. Kruegen was in FoH. Astro likes bad stuff.

That's about as deep as it goes. People reference some drama that happens and I have no idea what the fuck they're going on about. Does that make me an e-sociopath?

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Evelys rape post from the old political thread.
political thread post 56881_sl said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elurin
Do you think all male OB/GYN's shouldn't be allowed to practice either? I bet they know a hell of a lot more about your reproductive system than you do.

I don't see how that's relevant, since there's a large difference between medical knowledge and treating someone. An OB/GYN isn't going to talk about how my body can magically tell the difference between a "forceable/legitimate" rapist's sperm and that from consensual or "gentle/illegitimate" rape, and he's far less likely to legislate health issues on morality than on medical fact...I'd hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzeris
I may not know how it feels to be raped but the hate I have for that behavior is real. Some understanding of the loss women face is there without having to personally face it. Sure, it's not a walk in my shoes type of situation but that doesnt mean I cant understand the fear,etc a woman would go through.

I appreciate the sentiment. But I've sat here and I can't even come up with a situation that you'd experience that'd come close to what I and a quarter of the women out there have gone through. Because it's not just the act itself, as abhorrent as it is, that we have to go through. It's everything else afterwards. Frankly, I'm not sure that the Political Thread on the a gaming forum is best place to discuss this shit, but here it is, since the cat's out of the bag already.

Mods, feel free to delete whatever if this ain't the place for it.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
It's being afraid to report it because it happened at a party with X going around (of which I had partaken), and not wanting to admit to a crime to report a crime or sit through the trial where the defendant's lawyer is going to do his damndest to make me look like a vindictive slut to get his client off the hook.

It's dropping out of college because you saw the guy that did it every day on campus and had a panic attack every time he looked your way.

It's going to your pastor about it because you have to talk to someone, and getting a lecture about how if I were a better Christian woman, I wouldn't have even been in that situation in the first place, and that God gives us all trials and tribulations that we have to deal with.

It's about having every single second of it come flooding back to me when I'm late and that fucking tests showed two lines.

It's about having to go to Planned Parenthood and showing up on a day when a protest was happening, and having words like slut, whore, baby-killer, etc. thrown at me when I was already hating myself, because I couldn't shake the idea that this was my fault.

It's about losing contact with some of my more religious family because in their eyes I killed a baby, and what led to it isn't as important as the fact that I'm a murderous slut in their eyes, never mind that I had been a good little virgin up until that point and the only reason I was pregnant was because some asshole thought that I just didn't know how good sex was on E when I was telling him no and I was too afraid to make a scene.

It's having to always have a bar of Xanax on me in case I encounter a trigger so I can stop reliving it, and being unable to really have a rational conversation about the topic without being very, very careful with my words and position lest I set myself off.

It's about crying while I type this out at work and telling my coworkers that my allergies are fuckin' killing me.

It's about the absolute rage and venom I can't stop myself from feeling when I hear some asshat like Todd Akin, Ron Paul, or Paul Ryan describe my rape as not legitimate because I apparently didn't fight hard enough to prevent it to make it "forcible" or "legitimate", or that my body somehow knew I wasn't raped and let me get pregnant.

It's about me seeing your joke, knowing it's a joke, knowing that I have no reason to be angry with a joke like that, that it's completely irrational to do so, and that I still had to step out for a cigarette and calm the fuck down before I wrote this out so I didn't make even more of an ass out of myself, because my pastor actually implied that me being raped was my fault.

It's having to live with the knowledge every single day of my life of the choice I made, and having it bear on me even more so when later unrelated medical issues made it so that the pregnancy I aborted would be the only one my body would ever carry.

It's all those things and more. It's not just the act. The assault is just the beginning. It's the losing the ability to remain in control of my emotions and have rational thought about a serious topic in this country, and knowing that it was ripped away from me by someone else...and he's got a wife and kids and a good job and may not even think he raped me because I was too cowardly to make a scene and assert my right to keep his dick the fuck outta me.

There are not many guys, no matter how good they are, that will ever understand that perspective, and people who haven't experienced it should thank everything they hold dear that they will never, ever, ever be able to fully understand how little perspective they have.

And now each and every one of you had better be responding to this with a fuckin' PMS or rape joke, or I'm gonna lose my faith in FOH.

hAfxN.jpg

hAfxN.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So I don't have the time to read up on what went down - Was the ugly chick that ran Morenetz actually a dude? Like, a Goliath after a few years? That would be amazing.