Westworld

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what to make of that. Seems the robit revolution is staged like was presumed?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
HdjE1U6.png

Just emailed to me.

First link is:

Second link is:
HBO Brings Westworld to SDCC

Third link is:
#WestworldSDCC hashtag on Twitter

Then there's also Westworld: A Delos Destination

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'll be watching it. Until then, I'm going to ignore all fan discussion since the theories about how the story is gonna go are just retarded.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
man i hope they take the show where that email suggests - sentient robots running amok around a mostly pacifist population - but I have little hope they would push the story that crazy far so quickly

• 2Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
ok, that helps explain one of the questions and potential plot holes the finale brought up. The robots running amok in the park is all well and good, but eventually the 'real world' would show up with reinforcements to get em back under control. If they've shipped out units into the general population now, with their sentience turned on or at least stats buffed, that's a whole other deal and makes it more plausible. Could be that 'wyatt' is running the show from inside westworld, or similar events are happening at the other 'mesas' (guessing that's what westworld is and there's other mesas setup, such as samurai world or just more westworlds, in other parts of the world). Anthony Hopkins might have even set it up so the events inside westworld determine their mission parameters outside it. This would give MIB a chance to effect the outside world with his epic hardcore mode quest line inside the park.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anthony Hopkins might have even set it up so the events inside westworld determine their mission parameters outside it. This would give MIB a chance to effect the outside world with his epic hardcore mode quest line inside the park.

Dynamic quests?....God...please....STORYBRICKS? SMEDLEY?

*collapses into a quivering ball*

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
There's no way it's gonna be as good as the first season, but I can't fucking wait.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Was hoping for some Samurai World action, but it will be nice to be suprised
Hiroyuki Sanada was confirmed a few months ago, he plays Musashi, can't get any more Samurai than that, so he's not no re re tech

• 2Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I still think they will have a hard time convincing me that the Robits can actually win a revolution or whatever. If it isn't a huge misdirect.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hiroyuki Sanada was confirmed a few months ago, he plays Musashi, can't get any more Samurai than that, so he's not no re re tech
Date Masamune or bust! Ok, that's only because he had one eye, and that's pretty badass for a Samurai. My wife says her favorite was Sakamoto Ryoma. I had no idea who that was, so she said he helped make Tokyo the capital of Japan, where as it used to be Kyoto..

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I still think they will have a hard time convincing me that the Robits can actually win a revolution or whatever. If it isn't a huge misdirect.
They don't have to win a war, they just need to make Westworld profitable...