Westworld

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a stupid idea.

On the plus side though, at least you avoid LOST type shit where you reach the end and realize they had no fucking clue what they were doing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
so they'll spoil it if a Reddit comment gets 1000 upvotes?

here's the comment if you'd like to go downvote it
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/westworld/comments/8aztn4/we_are_westworld_cocreatorsexecutive/dx330b3/

Last edited:
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
so they'll spoil it if a Reddit comment gets 1000 upvotes?

here's the comment if you'd like to go downvote it
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/westworld/comments/8aztn4/we_are_westworld_cocreatorsexecutive/dx330b3/

damn Reddit auto-embedding. code'd the link in case anyone couldn't get there from that crappy embed above.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I would have enjoyed my first viewing of season 1 more if they had just said dude was MIB and we're jumping back and forth. Second watch threw I did a couple weeks ago was much more enjoyable. I'd take a spoiler like that, not something like X kills X at the end or some shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hahahahaha Nolan uploaded the "spoiler" a couple hours ago.

It's mostly a dog sitting at a piano while the Westworld theme plays looped.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I agree. This thread remains spoiler free (for anything that hasn't aired yet). Feel free to speculate and guess, but NO spoilers. Assuming he spoils the season, that is...

• 1Like

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
The fact that they did the video like that is actually pretty funny. That’s the right way to drive hype/market something.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
man that alien looking hooker playing the piano is both weirdly boner killing and boner inducing, it makes me wonder if i am a replicant

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
That alien is the hottest woman on the show. And she plays piano. Unnnnggghhh.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That video was pretty great. And the piano woman is similar to a fashion model. It's too common to just have a conventionally sexy chick, they have to look weird but not in an unattractive way. They usually have unusually large eyes too.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
Rewatching season 1 now, its so insane in UHD 4K with HDR. The black horses are so deep black you want to reach out and touch them. And goddamn, the last 10 minutes of the episode are probably the best ending of any new show premiere ever, especially rewatching knowing what you know about the show now. Cannot fucking wait until season 2 starts next week.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah but the episodic nature gives everyone time to theorize together. Don’t get that with binge watching.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It can be fun to read the discussions (RIP Woolygimp) but I'd still rather binge a show like this. Any puzzle show is like that for me.

• 2Like