Westworld

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Finished rewatching season 1 tonight, followed it up with the trailer, and damn I cannot wait for Sunday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
weird face.

yea I forgot to provide a reference for my commentary. This is his ex.

The similarity to Westworld's Angela Sarafyan is uncanny, albeit he's certainly moved away from the American/Western European look. Ain't nothing wrong with a little East, Westworld chick (angela) is hot in a high-fashion model sense. I just thought it was interesting that this is his type being that he's a 25 year old Joe Blow.

delta goodrem.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i hope this fails

2-3 year breaks between seasons is bullshit, as is announcing releases 2 years before the fact

season 5 inc by 2033? fuck that

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Less than 2 years, Season 1 aired Oct 2016 so its been 1 year 6 months. I'd rather TV shows take their time and do it right than rush and put out shit like True Detective season 2.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Less than 2 years, Season 1 aired Oct 2016 so its been 1 year 6 months. I'd rather TV shows take their time and do it right than rush and put out shit like True Detective season 2 that gave us all blue balls of the heart.
Ftfy

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
i hope this fails

2-3 year breaks between seasons is bullshit, as is announcing releases 2 years before the fact

Relax on the exaggeration there chief. This isnt GoT.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
i hope this fails

You are a bad person and I hope the show rapes you in the butt.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
eFUHtAnMGdjFBbxca8JAyvTjBRnVqMi0U3iG0hBtZZzsRj2-UHzJRoUCA5JkH4PibnXt4Fz_8mPlXlsrdCOg-yByWAxc5b4CB4NrBECVtr0X6UxVWkSRfyAtNhM3CkwOF5TEU9GJm0fH4IblQGK-cUHmrBhd2a0WTqEyXgFkjsWgyLSnBA=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear valued client,

The Delos Destinations team has been working tirelessly to ensure the highest quality experience for our guests. Although reservations at Westworld are closed due to high demand, we're still committed to bringing you the best Delos has to offer. Tonight, at 9pm ET, all future guests will get a taste of the new world to come. Until then, enjoy the offerings below.

Best Regards,
Delos Destinations Customer Relations

VCGk4ivbBTeHDjcQCCLAT4YewdNoqfNPMyk4MtXaJnaA-OVq-xSr5S7Vu1xLqk0c1R5vdkHUoh5tQnisoFUAL_1PzhJvc4IDKmdYRn8-xYEK5n7lGHMsgRtEVTWsH1jaCwGStOGhTsUDrJxytYRMKcpEnSNLS4W5MqqR4GMEmLYg4H4IqIiRdF6n5dVlR-33=s0-d-e1-ft

Try some Delos technology on for size.

wVn6y1UBOOMhd5MpbQ_WzrMguhfQFbkd14uS8gfnlnaAHwk9OjXNhXJk95EkxVR81U_6n6fnL75w5g6t1jkwNYUum2nnMXHV93A283ww2b_gA0tQk7WzILNgb_q5sd7H6YIIF5orbgNuasEYRP-tjtP2fEwvjGU-Vk5U8NWswwBdlYdBAQXs9ozpDljguTbK=s0-d-e1-ft

Return to Westworld and get a preview of new parks with a behind-the-scenes look with the creators.

D5an6f1OHa5OEPU3QzEbiXZ7SR3HSW-eNejIlZ2Oacr62QoQszp2TqgwY7YnmWWluf_1zK6ZcE-RcVk8JRgLK1Ib7MNe2jvAHX6fQLEG8VJ3MFIbXatDoA3DgxvKuZOqGqgDN_h8Qtknn3exQLrATzbyFBJVkGyACMf7NIz7bxR7_rI46g=s0-d-e1-ft

Our hosts and their creators tease the narratives yet to come. Read more here.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've checked every day off my calendar. It's finally here and it feels good.

Westworld hype!

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Super hyped. I wonder which episode they'll disclose that Ford was actually Arnold's first host.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That was ok I guess? Hopefully it picks up, I wasn’t really interested by the end.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The previews were the most revealing thing. Let the autism commence.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's hard as there's clearly a lot more going on here from the previews. With that said I believe if I remember correctly they weren't sure when they made S1 they would get a 2nd season.

So for me the biggest issue in this episode is Delos have super secret hidden bases in the park yet Ford was Ok or didn't know about that? From what we know in S1 that's basically impossible but again I don't think they wrote S1 with S2 in mind.

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
Feel like the premier was just setting things up and applying some initial misdirection. That said...

Pretty sure the data that they were trying to hijack in S1 is on Abernathy and is probably going to be the answer to the ultimate question sort of thing. Definitely multiple timelines going on and we'll see William back from the preview to help set the stage for what that question is. I trust nothing is real at this point, especially since it was all from Arnold/Bernards point of view and he's glitching out.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's hard as there's clearly a lot more going on here from the previews. With that said I believe if I remember correctly they weren't sure when they made S1 they would get a 2nd season.

So for me the biggest issue in this episode is Delos have super secret hidden bases in the park yet Ford was Ok or didn't know about that? From what we know in S1 that's basically impossible but again I don't think they wrote S1 with S2 in mind.

Unless ford is just another robot playing his part.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Feel like the premier was just setting things up and applying some initial misdirection. That said...

Pretty sure the data that they were trying to hijack in S1 is on Abernathy and is probably going to be the answer to the ultimate question sort of thing. Definitely multiple timelines going on and we'll see William back from the preview to help set the stage for what that question is. I trust nothing is real at this point, especially since it was all from Arnold/Bernards point of view and he's glitching out.

You're pretty sure? Lol, they legit said it.

Ladro

Anomaly
You're pretty sure? Lol, they legit said it.
To be fair, they technically said Abernathy was the package. The data from last season was being sent out via a smuggled in satellite uplink. They’re not necessarily tied together.