Westworld

Xevy

Log Wizard

I'd give Astro infinite shit about this type of post, but with this show, these videos can actually be helpful. I didn't watch it, but I understand it.

Game of Thrones, however, needs little to no explanation.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd give Astro infinite shit about this type of post, but with this show, these videos can actually be helpful. I didn't watch it, but I understand it.

Game of Thrones, however, needs little to no explanation.

The dude promotes that the Raj is only a flashback JUST to the start of the robit revolution. He didn't even think that it could be Theresa 20 years ago. What a pleb mind that guy has!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That video was very helpful. I would rather things would just be a little more clear to begin with, but I suppose it's sort of like reading Dostoevsky in a literature class where the teacher can point out the more subtle ideas as you go. Not to say that Westworld is great literature, but there's a lot going on that's very difficult to absorb in a single viewing and I would definitely prefer to watch a 10 minute video than watch the episode multiple times and try to figure it out for myself.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Never watched but was on a list of things I might like. Know what options to watch this without torrenting are? Don't think I have HBO access with my xfinity. (Wifes the tv watcher) On amazon prime by any chance? Been thinking about trying that since netflix keeps sucking and yanking things from my list and otherwise being a bunch of faggy sjw's.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Never watched but was on a list of things I might like. Know what options to watch this without torrenting are? Don't think I have HBO access with my xfinity. (Wifes the tv watcher) On amazon prime by any chance? Been thinking about trying that since netflix keeps sucking and yanking things from my list and otherwise being a bunch of faggy sjw's.

Nah HBO shit is only ever on HBO, at least until years later.

You guys have Hulu tho? You can add HBO right now for an extra $5 a month for the first three months if you have Hulu already. Not sure if that's a limited time promotion.

Or you can do HBO Now for I think $14.99. It's HBO's version of Netflix basically, has a lot of current movies but the main draw is access to just about every HBO show going back to the 90s. The Sopranos etc.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
HBO Now is great. It is also another great resource for streaming movies. Newish movies tend to show up there way before they make it to Netflix or Hulu.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
HBO shows get added to Amazon Prime either 1 or 2 seasons behind I believe.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
HBO Now is great. It is also another great resource for streaming movies. Newish movies tend to show up there way before they make it to Netflix or Hulu.

or just subscribe to hbo via amazon prime app in your smart tv. wife and I are cord cutters but subscribe / unsubscribe to premium channels through amazon prime app as new show seasons we like come out.

i'm down to torrenting almost nothing at this point it's all so easy, a couple diff cable shows we like but can't pay for on amazon and the occasional so shitty 'star wars' type movie I want to give only metrics too

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
It’s 8:08. Why am I still watching crummy ass hbo commercials?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally, an episode that goes places and advances the storyline with the characters we care about.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Finally, an episode that goes places and advances the storyline with the characters we care about.

And still maintained a lot of mystery. Shows they can be mysterious without being frustrating. Maybe they're still editing episodes as the season progresses and listening to fan feedback despite it all being filmed already.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if they intentionally cast the guy who plays Jim Delos because he looks like the guy who plays Peter Abernathy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well that was one of the best episodes hands down. Didn't want it to stop. It made the last three episodes look really weak.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
day 7 was build 31, 7 years since death.
day 35 was build 149, ?? years since death.

i say they bring him back 5x a year, (recently, 4x earlier), probably takes 2-3months to basically grow a real human.

this would put the daughter at 30ish+ (she looks young 30s)

I find it weird Stubbs didn't immediately know who Grace was

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe it's just me but making a digital imprint of someone's mind/memories that they can digitally copy over and over is not cheating the devil, it's just making a synthetic version of your dead ass.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I wonder if they intentionally cast the guy who plays Jim Delos because he looks like the guy who plays Peter Abernathy.
maybe this is why Abernathy went SUPER crazy, cuz he picked up that photo of the girl in times square.

whom later turns out to be Juliet

and Abernathys brain is based on Jim Delos, so, he actually wasn't freaking out about a random girl in times square and all those crazy lights... he was looking at his REAL daughter, while talking to Delores, his fake daughter!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Maybe it's just me but making a digital imprint of someone's mind/memories that they can digitally copy over and over is not cheating the devil, it's just making a synthetic version of your dead ass.
I think that's the whole point of the show, though. Reality is a matter of perspective.