spronk

FPS noob
her ass on that bike was something else, reminded me of trinity from the matrix

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah she was one of my favs. She was reprogrammed by Delos to act as a poison pill and sent into Dolore's little "VR escape gateway" thing at the end of season 2

she isn't currently on any other TV show so she'll presumably back in some form for season 3, she was at the season 3 premiere red carpet party below. bitch has that weird "is she an alien?" supermodel look

25611652-8081785-Stunning_She_starred_for_two_seasons_in_HBO_s_Westworld_And_even-m-55_1583476230336.jpg

25612342-8081785-image-a-47_1583475010026.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Was too busy looking at the dragon and other things to realize that was Dan and Dave.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I really liked this episode. Some minor stupid shit that can be over looked. Still not a big fan of Stubbs being a robot but hopefully it turns out ok.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Was really hoping a firefight would start between Stubbs and QA so D&D could get caught in the crossfire.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit, this show has gone down hill.

Story feels so fucking contrived. And yet again, the story can only be propelled forward by people being as incompetent as possible.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Maeve and Delores being computer wizards is fucking stupid. They became sapient in 19th Century Wild West. Did they just download the, "Learn To Code" package like in the Matrix?

Do you understand complex biochemistry inherently because you're a regular human?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
In short.. Yes. That's exactly why I understand it.

What are you smoking? Understand it and can manipulate it at will in other complex organisms? Interesting superpower I wasn't aware we had.

Jesus that is a retarded statement to make.

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
The writing and dialogue are bad and this episode was evidence of that. After the first episode I had hope but this episode was really bad. The shit that kills me is every scene the music audio is so loud and annoying it’s hard to follow the dialogue at times. It’s as if they watched the episode without it and thought it was shit. Oh well. I’ll watch this season and nope out for next year if this ship doesn’t course correct soon.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh well. I’ll watch this season and nope out for next year if this ship doesn’t course correct soon.

that's what we all said last season too. don't lie, you're going to watch Season 4 no matter how big of a pile of robot shit Season 3 is.

@ amod requesting we change the title to "The Westworld & Other Forms of Masochistic Self-Harm thread" please.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Maeve and Delores being computer wizards is fucking stupid. They became sapient in 19th Century Wild West. Did they just download the, "Learn To Code" package like in the Matrix?

Do you understand complex biochemistry inherently because you're a regular human?

Well, all they would have to do is program themselves to know everything. I am guessing that's what they did.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

Did you not watch last season? Maeve turned all her stats up to max and gained the ability to wirelessly reprogram hosts. Dolores had all her knowledge implanted by Arnold and Ford, and when she became sentient gained access to it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Since she doesn't have that ability right now I am under the impression that she doesn't understand it. Only that she was able to use it for a period.

I don't recall how much knowledge Delores got juiced up with.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dolores episode = dicks
Maeve episode = tits

Nightfox is going to battle Queen dick and recruited Maeve. Bernard is going to wander about the whole season accomplishing nothing.