Westworld

Sterling

El Presidente
the ethnic episodes were the best, japan town(w/o the white and blacks mucking it up) and indian ajethta
There were a couple of good episodes and some good moments/scenes in most of the episodes in season 2, but it was uneven and had a lot of trash in them too.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That was a lot of kinda fun world building. I fully expect it to devolve into contrived plot in no time, but in may ways this would have been nice even as a first episode of the series, rather than season 3, with a handful of exceptions.

Hopefully this season goes better than last.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Feels like a cleaned up version of cyberpunk. Holding out hope but knowing these writers it will get fucked up.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure if the episode was good or not didn't really watch as much as listen to it. But they played Pulp so it was A+ episode in my book

Sterling

El Presidente
Was a decent episode, but it can certainly turn into a shitshow pretty easily so we'll see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
like in the past, they start out good... we're all just waiting to see which eps it starts to devolve into shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't really like how Delores is super capable with all modern computers. For all intents and purposes she is an intelligence raised in the 19th century. If she is an AI, giving her super computer powers just because she is an AI and it is convenient cheapens this a lot.

And how is Nazi park still up and running when Delos is talking about liquidating the entire company?

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The season starts off very strong. At least the opening sequence. I've only seen that and the appearance of Jessy Pinkman so far. But I did enjoy how Dolores took over at that dude's house. It was an intimidating yet intelligent scene.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah, was a decent episode...but anything resembling "Westworld" is pretty much gone at this point.

Future terminator clone world?

I'm not sticking past episode 3 if it doesn't recover.

Cybsled

The episode had a guy musing about them all living in a simulation.

Plot twist: They never escaped the park. This is a simulation.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is the reverse season where we find out humans are just as trapped as the hosts and there's a head architect who effectively runs the world. Earth is simply a bigger island and the humans have to play by the script and obey the core directives they are given.

This is why we only had dicks and not tits in the first episode.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The season starts off very strong. At least the opening sequence. I've only seen that and the appearance of Jessy Pinkman so far. But I did enjoy how Dolores took over at that dude's house. It was an intimidating yet intelligent scene.

I was sad he died :( He is one of my favorite actors. Loved him in the Pianist and Downfall. So when I saw him I immediately was excited that with him in it I may be watching more - then poof.. Nope.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Music continues to be a strong point in the series. Caught wind of a Massive Attack piano cover before they rolled right into the original track.

There's not an official version up yet but this is just as good;

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just watching it. Seems a stronger start than s2 already but that's a pretty low fucking bar to say the least. Not sure about Maeve becoming the Host Hunter, how does that fit with her story so far at all? Guess we'll see.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was sad he died :( He is one of my favorite actors. Loved him in the Pianist and Downfall. So when I saw him I immediately was excited that with him in it I may be watching more - then poof.. Nope.
the guy with the asian fetish?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I still hate every scene that Bernard is in.

Rachel Woods is still annoying with her sub vocal whispers, hate the actress.

Kovaks Kovaks one of my favorite songs ever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have shit memory in general but watching the season 2 recap at the beginning of this episode, I don't remember Dolores reading the braille book, and I don't remember Valkyrie from Thor leaving with the black brain CPU's. Did I miss an episode last season?