Westworld

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Although ironically maybe it does match with RL, a few years ago Blue Bell had to shut down because 3 people died from listeria poisoning, but blue bell is back this year and flying off the shelves because people are dumb.
Scared of some listeria, are ya? You some lily-livered nancy boy? It only affects the weak!

From Mayo:
2022-07-04 10.14.48 www.mayoclinic.org 7a9369fd7290.png

CDC estimates ~1600 people get Listeria every year, of those, ~260 die. Unknown if this is US figures, world figures, or out of the ass figures...

Also, there just happens to be an outbreak going on right now, from a Florida brand of Ice Cream:
2022-07-04 10.18.10 abcnews.go.com 096ce5b05fb3.png

P.S. It sounds like learning about Listeria was more interesting than episode 1 of season 4.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I liked the second episode. They are replacing people of power with hosts. This makes sense for some plans but black Delores seems to want to kill all humans. So why bother? Make a fucking virus or something. So I am curious what the plan is.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oral accounts of this show from the forums will have to do.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
disappointed bummer GIF

Where are all the tits? I mean, my dick twitches each time it remembers the tits of a face, but no tits are shown.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
apparently season 5 will be the final season of Westworld, so I guess this shit show is at least heading to an end next year:

Ed Harris does not know how it is going to end for William, aka The Man in Black, when Westworld concludes with its fifth and final season, but he has some thoughts.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
well, an easier episode to follow i guess but little is making sense. Dolores clearly is in a Matrix world, but she seems to be in control of everything unconsciously. I guess she merged with the megaAI from season 3. Who cares about any of this?

I was excited when Pinkman and Maeve were going to westworld, "finally they are going back to the ONLY thing that is good about this idea and show!" Nope, we're entering Prohibition world. What the fuck? 7 years after androids murdered hundreds of people and there was a "war" between humans and robots, you're gonna open another park? This is some Jurassic Park shit, "well the first park killed everyone. So did the second park. And the third. But the FOURTH one, we'll get that one right, trust us!"

Although ironically maybe it does match with RL, a few years ago Blue Bell had to shut down because 3 people died from listeria poisoning, but blue bell is back this year and flying off the shelves because people are dumb.

Also have zero clue what Hale is trying to do, so she has flies that can turn humans into hosts ... but if you have that... why the fuck are you trying to open a new park lol

Black Delores converted everyone that was preventing ProhibitionWorld from becoming a reality.

The mystery of "The Tower" and what Delores is doing eludes us. I'm assuming the Tower is what is controlling all humans.

You know, Westworld's story could easily blend into the Matrix universe if you discard the Animatrix.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Pulling out of my ass but I think there are 3 locations and 2 timelines

1. Far Future NYC Theme Park. Set a few hundred years in the future, hosts/AI visit a "peak humanity" theme park and interact with real humans for fun times. Most of the people in future New York are humans controlled by The Tower via sound, Christine (Dolores) is a 3D printed human who has extra power over other humans and writes their stories. She is basically Bernard from season 1, with her roommate being her AI controller. Someone is trying to wake Dolores up, probably Bernard. This all mirrors season 1 except humans are hosts now.

2. ""real world", where Man in black (host), Hale (Black Dolores), Jesse Pinkman, and Maeve are working against each other. Hale more or less says she wants to create a world where her kind can live without any fear and to control/eliminate all humans who she thinks of as animals. The flies are v1.0 of a human control system, its perfected in NYC Future Park. Prohibition world is a new park where they will swap out a few hundred rich and powerful humans with hosts to continue their agenda of no dangerous humans left, Maeve is fighting that.

3. The Sublime. This is the "AI heaven" that most of the AIs were sent to in season 2, I believe its physically in the Hoover Dam datacenter and Bernard has the digital key to access it. There is some crossover between this world and the other two, for example Clementine was pulled out and apparently Teddy too. I'm not really sure what the point of the Sublime is anymore if Hale has so much control and power in the real world.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Pulling out of my ass but I think there are 3 locations and 2 timelines

1. Far Future NYC Theme Park. Set a few hundred years in the future, hosts/AI visit a "peak humanity" theme park and interact with real humans for fun times. Most of the people in future New York are humans controlled by The Tower via sound, Christine (Dolores) is a 3D printed human who has extra power over other humans and writes their stories. She is basically Bernard from season 1, with her roommate being her AI controller. Someone is trying to wake Dolores up, probably Bernard. This all mirrors season 1 except humans are hosts now.

2. ""real world", where Man in black (host), Hale (Black Dolores), Jesse Pinkman, and Maeve are working against each other. Hale more or less says she wants to create a world where her kind can live without any fear and to control/eliminate all humans who she thinks of as animals. The flies are v1.0 of a human control system, its perfected in NYC Future Park. Prohibition world is a new park where they will swap out a few hundred rich and powerful humans with hosts to continue their agenda of no dangerous humans left, Maeve is fighting that.

3. The Sublime. This is the "AI heaven" that most of the AIs were sent to in season 2, I believe its physically in the Hoover Dam datacenter and Bernard has the digital key to access it. There is some crossover between this world and the other two, for example Clementine was pulled out and apparently Teddy too. I'm not really sure what the point of the Sublime is anymore if Hale has so much control and power in the real world.

I hope this isn't a low key future spoiler leak lol.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I hope this isn't a low key future spoiler leak lol.

It's probably pulled from reddit

Edit: yep, not really spoilers just theory but ymmv

The thing you have to know about spronk spronk is he's a fraud

"At least with chuk there's the minimal possibility it's a troll act. Spronk is the guy that trawls reddit for theories to post here and look intelligent, only to shoot himself in the foot the moment he has a theory of his own"

That was literally me yesterday LMAO

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's probably pulled from reddit

Edit: yep, not really spoilers just theory but ymmv

The thing you have to know about spronk spronk is he's a fraud

"At least with chuk there's the minimal possibility it's a troll act. Spronk is the guy that trawls reddit for theories to post here and look intelligent, only to shoot himself in the foot the moment he has a theory of his own"

That was literally me yesterday LMAO
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Anyone who traverses reddit and posts a resume here without us having to get soiled by that safespace crybaby sjw simulator is alright in my book. Carry on, spronk spronk

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Actually episode 2 and 3 aren't bad. That first episode was pretty fucking lame. I just don't trust they can pull off what they are going for. This season should have been season 2 and it would make sense.

Oh yeah, Bernard is now doctor strange.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i liked episode 3, still a lot of big gaps on what exactly Hale's plan is, why the people in the Sublime seem so laissez faire about "the real world" getting fucked up (you guys are in a fucking datacenter, it matters to you lol), and its a real big issue that this season so far really, really seems to be pretending season 2 & 3 didn't happen but thats better than trying to make any sense of that shit.

Show continues the streak that its 10x better with Bernard and/or Men in Black and zero appearances by Dolores and Hale.

the asian "rebel" guy Bernard meets is the main star of Into the Badlands, glad to see him getting solid work

velk

Trakanon Raider
yeah i liked episode 3, still a lot of big gaps on what exactly Hale's plan is, why the people in the Sublime seem so laissez faire about "the real world" getting fucked up (you guys are in a fucking datacenter, it matters to you lol),

Aren't they on a satellite ? I seem to remember something about groundstations and receivers and shit about that.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
spronk spronk is right. Definitely appears to be two dramatically different timelines. Pretty sure the chick Bernard meets in the future is Breaking Bad dude's daughter.