Westworld

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They're making more of this shit? WTF? They aren't filling this shit-hole no matter how many times they shovel money at it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This season got an awful review from the Guardian, so it looks like this is the new Obi Wan that we can all enjoy shitting on

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

for those brave few who will watch season 4, episode 1 tomorrow and don't remember anything other than some nice titties in season 1

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
well i just watched a new episode of westworld, not something i ever expected

i have no fucking idea whats going on lol This feels like a spin off new series.

great seeing the main lead from 12 Monkeys on the cast, hope its not a one off

velk

Trakanon Raider
Ep1 review:
3 snores out of 5.

I don't care about any of these people. Also, I should probably have watched that recap video because their flashback clips in Ep1 just highlighted that I can't remember anything that happened in season 3. I don't even remember s3 being offensively bad or anything, I just don't remember it all apparently. A giant pole computer or something like that, that predicted everything ? Dunno.

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ep1 review:
3 snores out of 5.

I don't care about any of these people. Also, I should probably have watched that recap video because their flashback clips in Ep1 just highlighted that I can't remember anything that happened in season 3. I don't even remember s3 being offensively bad or anything, I just don't remember it all apparently. A giant pole computer or something like that, that predicted everything ? Dunno.
Ditto - this episode wasnt good and these characters are bland so far. And yes - in S3 it was revealed that a predictive computer was created to track people - i think from the data captured in WW or maybe they were trying to obtain the WW data to complete the picture (who fucking cares) - this information was then used to keep people on a particular loop to keep chaos at a minimum..people that wouldnt stay on their loop or couldnt conform were put in pods - or something like that. At the end of S3 - everyone was given the information that had been gathered on them - putting the world into chaos and pissing off the french dude because his chaos watch was going bonkers and couldnt be fixed.

Thought the opening scene with William was at least OK..and then it fell apart rather quickly. I'm still baffled that Maive is still around, her story was shit in season 1 and it never improved - but i liked the Col. Brigham call back - i guess we can expect small cameos like this throughout. Hopefully the season improves..

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
It's gonna be another shit sandwich season.

First episode was more like an extra long teaser trailer, except I don't give a flying fuck about all the little hints of upcoming plotlines. Whatever William is up to is the only thing that even remotely piques my interest, and I already know that will end with something fucking stupid that will only be partially resolved by the season finale.

The first episode is supposed to hook me, not telegraph how boring the rest of the season is going to be.

Should have kept this in the park. I don't give a shit about people bitching how shitty their lives are, when they living in houses with a shitton of square footage, and everything is bling bling and shiny. That fucking weave looks like it cost more than the house! Ironworkers have it good in the future it seems.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like nothing fucking changed from blowing up the tower thingy. Seems everyone moved on just fine from it. Mexican cartel shit was fucking retarded. Robot William threatens them and they just let him walk off.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
They wrote themselves into a corner with this show. Soon as they came out of the park any sense of wonder was gone. We’ve seen so many takes on a dystopian Eden near future. Watching the same cast of people deadpan their way through tired moralistic bullshit got boring...most people I’ve talked to about this show agree that they remember absolutely nothing from season 3 besides ‘big machine bad.’

when the new season dropped we went back and started S1 again. The gulf between 1 and 3 is fucking gargantuan.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The first episode of this 4th season was literally one of the worse opening episodes I have ever watched in any series. Aaron Paul and his nubian wife shit is so cringe I almost wanted to fast forward through it. Everything else was boring and uneventful, and not only that they decided to ignore the biggest cliffhanger and most interesting aspect of the show (the stuff with the black guy in the virtual world who wakes up all dusty). I dont think Ill even bother with ep 2 honestly.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The first episode of this 4th season was literally one of the worse opening episodes I have ever watched in any series. Aaron Paul and his nubian wife shit is so cringe I almost wanted to fast forward through it. Everything else was boring and uneventful, and not only that they decided to ignore the biggest cliffhanger and most interesting aspect of the show (the stuff with the black guy in the virtual world who wakes up all dusty). I dont think Ill even bother with ep 2 honestly.
I think you should be given some FOH medal for doing the community a service by watching this piece of shit and posting about it so none of the rest of us has to.

Captain America Reaction GIF

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
well, an easier episode to follow i guess but little is making sense. Dolores clearly is in a Matrix world, but she seems to be in control of everything unconsciously. I guess she merged with the megaAI from season 3. Who cares about any of this?

I was excited when Pinkman and Maeve were going to westworld, "finally they are going back to the ONLY thing that is good about this idea and show!" Nope, we're entering Prohibition world. What the fuck? 7 years after androids murdered hundreds of people and there was a "war" between humans and robots, you're gonna open another park? This is some Jurassic Park shit, "well the first park killed everyone. So did the second park. And the third. But the FOURTH one, we'll get that one right, trust us!"

Although ironically maybe it does match with RL, a few years ago Blue Bell had to shut down because 3 people died from listeria poisoning, but blue bell is back this year and flying off the shelves because people are dumb.

Also have zero clue what Hale is trying to do, so she has flies that can turn humans into hosts ... but if you have that... why the fuck are you trying to open a new park lol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
well, an easier episode to follow i guess but little is making sense. Dolores clearly is in a Matrix world, but she seems to be in control of everything unconsciously. I guess she merged with the megaAI from season 3. Who cares about any of this?

I was excited when Pinkman and Maeve were going to westworld, "finally they are going back to the ONLY thing that is good about this idea and show!" Nope, we're entering Prohibition world. What the fuck? 7 years after androids murdered hundreds of people and there was a "war" between humans and robots, you're gonna open another park? This is some Jurassic Park shit, "well the first park killed everyone. So did the second park. And the third. But the FOURTH one, we'll get that one right, trust us!"

Although ironically maybe it does match with RL, a few years ago Blue Bell had to shut down because 3 people died from listeria poisoning, but blue bell is back this year and flying off the shelves because people are dumb.

Also have zero clue what Hale is trying to do, so she has flies that can turn humans into hosts ... but if you have that... why the fuck are you trying to open a new park lol
So they have all of history to replicate and they think prohibition world is the best choice? SMH.